Prologue

Mallory's POV

I can't wait to get to Seattle! My dad used to always tell me how great it was there, but that was before he died.

I pulled up to Brooke and Brendan's house. It was a enormous and incredible beautiful. My mom would never have enough money for it, but Brooke and Brendan's parents had a butt load of money since their dad was a lawyer and their mom was a doctor.

Everybody looked up to the Dawson family. Even me.

Everybody was already inside, I was last, like usual.

I walked up to the gorgeous shiny mental door it was red. I always thought red doors were ugly but it looked beautiful on their house.

I just walked right in since we've known each other for ever. Buster, their dog came runny towards me. He was a golden retriever, and he was the sweetest dog ever. I always wanted a dog. Especially a boxer, they were my favorite, but honestly I would love any dog.

"HEY MALLORY! did you just get here?" Brendan asked coming down the stairs with his suitcase.

"Yeah." I answered, who else would it have been i'm the last one of us.

Brendan and I met through Conner, but I'm not quite sure how they meant, I guess I never really asked. Brendan had dark brown hair, green sparkly eyes and super tall. Brendan was kinda like the dad of the group. Always on time, and if you need something he is there, me and him were very very different people but I still loved knowing him and being able to call him one of my best friends.

"Where's Brooke?" I asked while looking around.

"She probably fell back asleep." He said walking into the kitchen.

Well I guess I should check on her.

I walked up the stairs, and into the first room on the left, Which was Brooke's room.

To my surprise she was awake and packing, but you could tell she was extremely tired and would probably fall asleep on the plane.

"Hey, what up?" She asked.

Brooke and Brendan were identical twins, well mostly they looked the same but were different genders.

Brooke was the laziest person I'd ever meant. I mean she never wanted to leave. We were also completely different people. I was a go out and party everyday every time kinda girl, I loved an adventure, but we were still best friends.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go see where everyone else is. Make sure you don't forget anything." I said and she waved goodbye.

I walked downstairs to see Noah. He had light brown hair and super blue eyes, and black glasses, and he was super small, in shape and in height. He was really sweet and smart. Like incredibly smart. He also could never hurt a fly which I loved about him, but also could be bad for him. At least he had me to beat people up for him, because I totally would. I would for any of them.

"Hey, Noah where are you headed."

"Going to the bathroom."

"Okay have fun." I said, and we both laughed.

I continued to walk to the kitchen where Brendan, Conner, and Marin were.

"Conner, why'd you call me last night?" I asked, pulling him in for a hug. Conner had blond, Really bluish greenish eyes which were beautiful, and he was super strong and super tall. Which was why every girl wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be him, he was also a football  player. 

Me and Conner were best friends since we were 6. We meant in 1st grade when I was sitting alone and he came over and sat down with me, and said we were going to be best friends til the day we die and and I believed him, I still do.

"Eh, I just wanted to talk." I smiled. Man where would I be without him.

"Wheres Marin?"

"Hmm, I don't know." He said walking into the living room with Brendan.

"MARIN!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" She said coming through the dinning room door.

"Where were you?" I asked.

Me and Marin have been friends since the third grade. She had just moved to the school so me and Conner sat with her. 

Marin had dark red hair and green eyes, she was tall but a bit shorter than me, Marin was always there for all of us. Like when my dad died. I didn't talk to anyone not even Conner. I was out partying every night and always came home drunk. But Marin helped me and dragged me before I went in to far.

"I was just talking to my mom. Anyways, we should go the cars here to talk us into the airport."

"Okay, lets go."

We all went into the car to wait, while Brooke and Brendan said goodbye.

The car ride was mostly quite besides me and Conner. 

We all wanted to go to New York or something but we didn't have much money so we opted for Seattle instead. Anyways, my dad always said how great it was there. He was always there for work.

We got to the gate just in time. Right before we boarded the plane I yelled out, "GOODBYE MONTANA!" Which made everybody laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I erased the entire Prologue since I only wanted Mallory's POV 

I hope you like this better I put a lot of time into it and put a lot more detail 

If you like this book you should continue to read and vote it 

thank you bye!