Chapter 3 - purple pills

Mallory's POV

       I wake up in a cold sweat. Maybe yesterday was just a dream. I sit up and open my eyes. Nope.
       I lay back down. But then I realized there was something else in the room. I sat back up and looked around. There was a camera. I swear that wasn't there earlier. I get up and grab the blanket on the bed and cover the camera.
I can't really tell how long it's been since I passed out. Maybe a day or just a couple of hours.
       The intercom crackles alive, again.
       "CORRIDOR A1 SHOWER TIME."
      Was I in corridor A1? I mean my number did start with it. I grabbed the grey towel that was with the clothes on the chair. And stood by the large door. I was unsure what was going to happen.
I started to shake. The door was still closed. I started to shake more. And more. Until I lost my footing. I was starting to shake violently. I started pounding on the door has hard as I could. No one came. Then all I saw was blackness. Again.
————-
       I wake up again but my eyes are still shut.
Then it comes to me. Those purple pills. They must've caused this, I have never had any kind of black outs before. But what were they. Was this supposed to happen to me?
      My eyes snapped open when I heard footsteps coming towards me. Where was I?
      This room was much brighter than the others. I was strapped down, again. There were cabinets lining the walls and a guard in each corner. And what I assumed were two doctors. I was on some kind of bed or table. Kinda like what you sit on in a doctors office. But it was solid white and not at all comfortable.
       A man comes up to me he has no hair and black glass and what I would guess around 6'2. And he has a needle.
       "HEY! What do you think you're doing! Get that needle away from me!" I tried to shout but it just came out has a loud whisper. My throat was extremely dry.
       "GET AWAY FROM ME!" This time I shouted. But he didn't back away he continued to get closer.
       "No, no, no!" I said when he stabbed the needle into my arm. He was drawing my blood. Why was he doing this to me!
       When he finished he wiped the blood off my arm and covered it with a bandage. And he walked over to the other doctor. They said nothing.
       A few minutes had pasted and the men were whispering to each other but I could only make out a few words.
       "We've never had an AB neg in here." They spoke with urgency. Was I AB neg? Were they talking about my blood type? I couldn't tell though because I had never known my blood type since I've never been in a condition where I needed to know it.
"You can take her now." The doctor said looking straight at me, grinning. My eyes started to tear up. I wasn't much of a crier. But then and there I accepted it and realized I was stuck here and they weren't going to let me go. But I couldn't cry now that they were watching I wasn't going to let them break me, because I knew I was stronger than this.

———-
The guards threw me into a room, but it wasn't "my" room. It looked like it was the bathroom they talked about before I blacked out. There were 10 shower heads lining the wall and two large mirrors on the other side, there were 2 sinks, and 2 toilets. I noticed that the guards also threw in a towel. And a toothbrush with toothpaste.
I turned the shower handle in between hot and cold, and stripped my clothes off and stepped into the water.
I finished taking my shower and put the clothes I had on before, and walked to the mirror. Has soon has I saw my self I quickly turned away. I don't know why but I didn't want to look at myself. I turned the sink on and brushed my teeth, then went to the restroom.
I went to the large metal door and knocked. It opened a bit and someone threw a new set of clothing to me. I quickly put it on and put the old clothing in the basket so I could get back to the room and be alone.
The door opened and I was grabbed again. I didn't really understand why they always had to drag me, where would I run anyways. The hallway looked a lot like the others. But I couldn't remember what the hallway to the doctors office looked like though, since I was to busy thinking about everything else.
I was finally back in my room, but before they shoved me in they handed me a DVD player and some movies. I was to tired to wonder why or what movies they were.
I slipped the first movie in but I was to tired and distracted to watch it, but I was glad for a bit of a distraction.
My eyes started to get heavy and I quickly fell into sleep.

————————————————————————
Hey! If this was a real book I would combine the 2 and 3 chapter but it's not.
I hoped you like it and if you do continue to read it and make sure you hit the star bye! And thank for 150 reads I truly didn't expect that much! Thank you!