Chapter 4 - Not alone

Mallory's POV

       "Mallory your gonna be late for your plane!" My mom called from downstairs.
       "I'm almost ready." I said almost yelling. I finished packing and starting heading downstairs. I'm surprised I'm not more tired since I woke up so early but I was just excited to go to Seattle. I looked at the time. Shoot. I have 10 minutes to get to Brooke and Brendan's.
       "Bye mom, I love you. I'll text you when I land!" I said hugging her good bye.
       Then I shot up with tears in my eyes still in the room. I never called her when I landed and I regret that so much. All I wanted right now was for my mom to come and hug me and tell me I'll be alright but that might never happen again and that just made me cry more.
       I wiped the tears off my cheeks and stood up. I realized there was another glass of water and two pills I drank the water but there was no way I would take those pills again.
       There was another set of clothes and another towel.
       Then the little mail slot on the door opened and a tray was pushed threw. There was a glass of milk. A bowl of mixed fruit and two pieces of bread with butter. But I was in to much shock to eat.
       "SHOWER TIME CORRIDOR A1." I jumped from the sudden noise. I grabbed the towel and new clothes and toothbrush, and stood by the door. It opened and I stepped out.
       I wasn't the only one out there though. There were nine other people all close to my age give or take. I knew I wasn't the only one. I looked around at the people. The person to my left was a guy. He had dark red hair and a small build. To my right was another guy with black hair and was about the same height as me. Across from me was a girl she had long blond hair and bruises up her arm.
       Everyone started walking in sync into the elevator and into the bathroom.
       "Who are you?" The boy who was on the left in the hall asked.
       "I'm Mallory I have been here for a little while I think yesterday but I don't know. You?"
       "We aren't allowed to say our real names so be careful who your talking to. I am subject A14B76GI. And I don't know how long I've been here they took me on December 10, 2018
       "By the look on your face I've been here a long time haven't I?" He said his eyes tearing up.
       "I was token June 20th, 2019."
       Without saying another thing he turned around and took his shower and I did the same. It was weird at first but there was so much more going on that showering in front of a bunch of people felt like nothing. A lot of people turned to look at me since I was new. A few people said hello.
       I finished brushing my hair, brushing my teeth and I went to the bathroom. I was the last to finish.
"See you later..." A14B76GI said.
"When?"
"You'll know. Also what's your number?"
"A1694GMK." I said showing him my t-shirt.
       "I'll remember that."
The door opened and we were all shoved into a line, and token back to our rooms.
I sat down on the bed. I still had no idea where I was all I remember from the day before was getting on the plane with my friends. And we were about to go to a cafe then I saw nothing.
OH MY GOD! My friends! What happened to them? My eyes were tearing up again. I can't believe I was so caught up in myself I didn't even think about them. Maybe they escaped in time. Or maybe they're here also. I hoped they escaped because I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
I stood up and walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed a notebook. I sat down on the floor and started drawing out the places I've seen in here. I was gonna draw a map. I wasn't the best drawer but good enough that I could understand what it was.
I finished drawing the map and put it back on the bookshelf. It didn't look great but it was good enough.
       The door unlocked and two men came through and grabbed me. They lead me into the elevator and into a hallway with four doors they were numbered 1-4 I was put into the 1st door. It was the doctors office.
       They strapped me down then left the room.  The same doctors that were here the other day were here today. The man that drew my blood started walking towards me with a large needle.
       "Whoa! What is that? Stay away from me!" I said, my voice was trembling.
       He came closer and I was able to see the liquid in the needle, it was a light green.
       "This is gonna hurt." He said with a grin on his face.
       I screamed has the needle pierced my skin. He pulled the needle out and looked at me. I started to get dizzy then it was just darkness.

————————————————————————
I hoped you like the book so far!
I hope that you continue to come back for each new chapter and I'd love to hear your opinions on the book.
I realize that I upload a lot and that the chapters aren't that long but I just write what I think should be in the book and since the chapters are shorter there will probably be more of them.
Also if you like it please star and add to your bookshelf.
See you next chapter!