Chapter 1 - Seattle

Mallory's POV
I had to sit next to Conner and Marin the whole time, which I was glad for since I wasn't tired and neither was Conner. I felt a bit bad for Marin though she looked like she was really tired, but she was talking with us the whole time.

"Oh my god that plane ride went by so fast!" Brooke said while yawning. 

"That's probably because you slept the entire time." Conner suggested.

"Where did Brendan go?" I questioned.

"He refused to use the toilet on the plane." Noah answered.
I nodded, thats what id guessed.

"Okay, but where did Brooke go she was just here?" Marin questioned.
We all looked around.

"Oh! There she is!" I pointed to a bench in the corner. "Of Course she is asleep."

"I'll go get her." Brendan said while walking towards us.

"Guys the cab is here." I told the others. I can't wait to get to the hotel and shower before we go explore, I felt gross from the plane ride.

The cab ride to the hotel was mostly quiet except for me and Conner, no one understand how we weren't tired, I was just to excited, but the rest of them were exhausted. We had to wake up at 4:30am since our plane departed at 6:30am so I guess it made since.

We finally arrived to the hotel. It was a mediocre hotel but we didn't spend to much on the room since we would be exploring most the time. We got 2 rooms. One for Noah, Conner, and Brendan. Then one room for Me, Marin, and Brooke. Even though I'm sure we all could've fit into one room.

We checked into our rooms. They were both right next to each other. After we got to our rooms we separated and me, Marin, and Brooke went into our room to put our stuff away and shower. Even though I knew Brooke wouldn't put her stuff away. She would just leave it packed. She said there was no point in unpacking cause then she'd have to repack and that she'd probably lose a lot of her stuff. I guess she had a point but I hated looking through my bag for several minutes just to find a shirt.

I changed into my ripped, dark blue jeans, and my white t-shirt. The others were waiting for me down in the lobby. I'm usually last so it wasn't that big of a deal but this Time it wasn't my fault I had to wait for the water to heat up after Marin took her shower.

I finally got down to the lobby and everyone was sitting in the middle on two dark purple sofas.

"Hey, what's up Mallory. What took you so long?" Brendan said looking up at me.

"Marin and Brooke used up all the hot water," I answered slightly glaring at her, she just laughed though.

"Oh, c'mon you wanted to go last anyways." Marin said making me laugh.

"Anyways, I thought we could go to Fonte cafe for lunch. Since your dad said it was his favorite place for lunch." Brendan said looking at his phone.

"Is it in walking distance?" Noah asked.

"Of course," Brendan answered, still looking at his phone. "It's just 2 miles."

Brooke groaned.

"Well, I'm starving so we should start heading there." Conner said. Of course he was.

We were a minute away. It was dark and started to get windy. There wasn't a single person around beside the six of us. 

A large white van pulls up. Kinda like the ones you see in horror movies.

It stops.

A man with dark hair and blackish looking eyes stepped out of the van looking a us.

Then 6 more men came into view.

Then darkness devoured me.

————————————————————————
Hello! This chapter isn't to long but I wanted to get to the action it was starting to get boring anyways if you like the book please vote it!!

Btw if you read this chapter I re-wrote it since I only wanted one POV, I will also be re-doing the Prologue.