Tales of Two Brothers

Me, Mia, and Mila ,the shop owner, were there for almost 2 hours going over designs and patterns for August's baby blanket. I also decided that I wanted some socks and a hat made as well for him since it'll start getting back cold pretty soon.

Mila is the sweetest woman, it's hard to believe that the man that acted so crazily towards me is her son.

She has two sons Luka and Finn. Luka I learned from Mila's description of him was the one that tried to attack me and Finn the older son was the one that stopped him.

I also found out that Andreas' family was once very close to Mila's but something happen for them to stray.

"So how much will this be?" I ask smiling at Mila.

"Ohhh considerate a gift" she says smiling at me from ear to ear.

We all stand up and Mila reaches her hands out to me over the desk and I grab them and she squeezes mine.

"Thank you so so much" I say.

"It will all be done by the time your säugling is here" she says.

"Ok perfect." I say still smiling. "Mia are you ready" I ask.

"Give me one second I need to talk to Mila" she says.

"Ok that's fine, I'll just hang out in the shop" I say and walk out of her office.

I make my way back to the room with all the pre made hats, scarves, and blankets. My feet start to feel swollen and I look around to find somewhere to sit because I don't want to go out and sit in the sun.

While I'm looking around I hear someone walking towards me and I look up to see Finn Coming down a hallway.

"Hello Naomi" He says warmly .

"Oh Hi" I say and stretch out my hand for him to shake. "Sorry I feel like we got off on the wrong foot" I say a little embarrassed.

"Ahh it's ok" he says and gets a cup off a table from the side. "I brought you der süßer Sprudel... um very very good" he says still smiling at me.

I have no idea what's in the cup, but I don't want to make him feel bad and not take it.

I smile and take it and I take a sip and it's so good.

"Oh it's lemonade?" I ask smiling.

He just smiles and nods. After I finish the drink he takes the cup and turns around.

"Follow me" is all he says and starts to walk into another area of the house.

I follow him to the back and I see that there are pictures of people on the walls. Little kids smiling and older people. The hallway opens up into a living room area and I finally see somewhere to sit .

"Oh my God" I say and walk past him and sit down on a comfy chair.

I hear Finn laugh and he sits across from me on the couch. I take the throw and put it on myself and get comfortable. Looking down I see how extremely swollen my feet are, they look pitiful.

"So you are Andreas new wife?" He asks me.

I smile "No not wife, girlfriend" I say rubbing my belly.

One thing that I can't help to forget is what Luka had said to me earlier. He said something about a Krauskopf mafia. Which is a completely crazy idea . Maybe he meant mafia to mean family or something. I think to myself.

"So how do you know Andreas?" I ask him.

"He was like big brother to me and Luka, we were very close, he was like family to me" he says looking a little bothered. "Then he left..." is all he says.