Jr.

It's been 12 hours! Laying in the bed I groan and grab the bars of the bed and brace for another contraction.

"Ouch it hurts so much" I cry.

"I know it does liebling if I could take your pain away I would" Andreas says kissing me and holding my head.

I feel the sharp pain again and cry out.

"Please make it stop" I say shakily and turn over on my side.

"Breathe meine liebe" Andreas say rubbing my head.

I hold onto the pillow as I feel more pain. My mom comes back in the room and places more ice next to my bed side.

"How's she doing?" My mother asks Andreas.

"She's in a lot of pain where the hell is that doctor!" I can hear him say angrily.

I hear him walk out of the room. I look up and see my mom staring over at me.

"You got this babygirl, our bodies were made to do this, you got it" she smiles rubbing my face.

I cry squeezing the pillow as she rubs my head.

I see Andreas walk back in and the doctor is right behind him.

"Sir we don't want to administer the epidural too early she has to wait a little longer" I hear her say and my heart sinks.

"Let me check her dilation" she says coming over.

Andreas comes over next to me and my mom lets him through. He gets on his knees and presses his forehead to mine.

"Baby I'm scared" I say my voice shaking.

"I know liebling, but you're doing so well, just a little longer" he says and I close my eyes and hold onto his hand.

"Actually I believe we can give her the epidural now" the doctor says.

The doctors walk around preparing things and I just close my eyes and focus on Andreas' kisses on my forehead.

A couple minutes pass and the doctors tell me to sit up. I've never been scared of needles so I scoot up and let them get behind me. I turn to the side and wait as they give me the anesthetic.

I feel a horrible pain in my back which actually catches me off guard but I bite my lip and wait til it's done.

"Ok there we go, now it'll only be a little longer" she says with a smile.

I lay back breathlessly and look over at a worried Andreas. He comes over to me and says "you look so beautiful, I love you so much, it's killing me seeing you in so much pain"

I give him a tired smile and try and sit up but it hurts. About a half hour passed and I start to feel a lot of pressure.

"Ouch!" I say and grab the handles.

I see the doctor come over to me and look at me.

"Okay Miss Naomi it looks like it's about that time to start pushing" she says.

My heart starts to pound hard and I look over at Andreas.

"Baby I'm so scared" I say looking over at him.

His hair is disheveled and his ears are red. He comes over to me and places his hand on my head.

"Hold my hand, you've doing so good schätzchen" he says kissing me on the lips.

The doctor gets between my legs and a couple other nurses come in.

"Momma come here please" I say nervously.