Chapter 2

• Dedicated to All Creepypasta Fans

**Tim's POV**

        I-I'm not quite sure what happened. I remember having another cough attack and trying to make the pain in my chest stop. I r-remember seeing doctors come running in through the door just before I collapesed. But, when I try to remember anything else, I come up blank. I wish I knew! I hate waking up with confusion bubbling inside me..

~~~~~~~~

        I woke up with blurry vision, staring up at the ceiling. I had to blink a few times to clear it away. "Ugh.. my head!" I groaned as I reached to place my hand on it. Except, my hand never made it even a few inches off the mattress! "What the--?" I raised my head to look what was restraining me and saw the leather straps wrapped around wrists and ankles. "The hell?"

        I saw that my knuckles were swollen and they had spots if dried blood here and there. I had a pounding headache and my hands hurt. "What in God's name is happening?!" Someone outside my room must have heard me, because a doctor cautiously walked in. "Timothy," the doctor said calmly, "please just relax." He closed the door, but stood by it as if he needed a quick escape from something.

        "Why am I tied down?! I didn't do anything!" I yelled at him.

        I noticed that he had a dark bruise on his cheek and his eyebrow was cut. "What happened to you?" I asked, more confusion growing. The doctor gave me a weird look, but it quickly disappeared. He walked over to my bed and sat in the chair next to the window. "You don't remember?" The doctor asked. This time, it was my turn to give a weird look. 

        "Remember what?" I replied, my voice filled with confusion. 

        The doctor looked out the window, as if he was thinking. For what seemed like an eternity, he spoke. But, not turning to look at me. "We're moving you to a different hospital, Tim." He said, still looking out the window. This caught me by surprise. "W-what?" I stammered. "But...I thought.." This time the doctor looked me in the eyes. "We only told you that you were getting better, because we didn't want you to worry!" He stood up. "You attacked me and a few og my colleages, giving injuries to all of us!"

        "That's not true! You're lying! I don't remember attacking anyone!!" I started pulling on the restraints. "You don't remember, because we put you under, Timothy!" The doctor's voice began to rise. I didn't say anything. All I did was scowl. After a while, the doctor stood up and sighed. I was angry, and he could tell because he walked to the door. "Your files are being transferred to the new hospital right as we speak," He said quietly, "You'll be on your way tomorrow morning before you know it..." 

        I glared at him as he closed the door and continued to do so until I started to get another headache from squinting for so long. I don't know why I was so angry about my being transferred. I should've suspected that the tests weren't working since I'm on three different medications AND my cough is getting worse! But, why can't I remember attacking the doctors?! I lifted my hand as high as the restriants would allow, and punched the mattress out of anger.

        I felt like I need to scream, so I did. My scream lowered to a yell, and eventually my throat was to raw to do anything except to breathe. I half expected people to come bursting through the door, but no one came. Why would they? My screaming either made them terrified or they didn't care about me. No one does. My own mother dumped me at this hospital when I told her I started seeing things when I was younger. A tall, faceless man in a suit, standing at my window. 

        I started to grow tired, so I looked out the window and watched the sun set below the horizon. I decided that I might as well sleep the rest of the night away, so I closed my eyes and eventually fell into a dreamless slumber. 

**************************

A/N: Well that took a while to type. I'm hoping that it's good so far! I'm trying to work up my writing skills so I can be an awesome writer when I'm older! I love writing creative stories, especially fanfics of the things I like. I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2 of Slenderman- Three Proxies! More characters will come ineventually! Don't forget to comment and vote. :)

P.S. The guy in the picture on the right is Tim Sutton. The character in this chapter. :D