Chapter 6 - Brian

• Dedicated to All the Creepypasta fans!

        A/N: Sup my readers! Here is the next Point of View from another character in my Creepypasta fanfic! I'm actually enjoying writing this for you guys. Lets me express my writing skills for you! Look on the right side in the media for pictures, because I like posting them to give you an image of what the characters look like. Espesically Tim and Brian. Enjoy! :D

P.S. I do not own any of these pictures! XD

************************************************************************************************************

**Brian's POV**

        It's been almost a month since my best friend Tim Sutton randomly disappeared. Like, I know he would run away sometimes, but usually they would find him within a few hours. But, from what I've heard, he just vanished into thin air right in front of the hospital workers' eyes. Like, he was there, then he was gone. They said that the last thing he said was "Slenderman." Whatever the hell that means..

        I've been looking for him ever since. It hasn't been the same without him. Everything's different. Even going to the arcade is weird. I've tried calling his cell phone, but I'm just wasting my time. He'll never answer. But, what's weird is that his phone number still connects. I thought it would be disconnected by now. Usually it does. 

        The doctor, who was supposedly treating Tim, told me about his dream he had had. The one where he found the mansion in the woods and seeing a tall faceless thing wearing a dress suit. So, I went to Rosswood park and looked for this mansion, but I never saw it. I'm probably putting too much time into this. "He's gone, Brian," I scolded myself, "Stop wasting your time looking for him."

        With some encouragement from others, I carried on with my life. Occasionly thinking about how strange it was for him to disappear so suddenly. Sometimes, I drive to Rosswood park and sit in the parking lot, scanning the woods for movement. But, as usual, no luck. "He's probably dead.." I tell myself, hopelessly. 

        One day, I walked over to my mailbox and got this strange letter. It had no return address, just my name on it. "Um..this is different." I mumble, flipping the letter over to look at the back while I walk back to my house. When I get inside, I sit at the table and rip open the top and pull out a yellowed piece of paper. I unfold it and look at the writing, then my eyes widen. "Th-this is Tim's handwriting!!" I say, quickly reading it.

Brian,

        Meet me at the edge of the woods at Rosswood park. Tomorrow.

        Come alone.

Tim

        I blink, slightly confused at the short letter. I read it over and over again, making sure I read it right. He wants me to meet him at Rosswood Park? I think, After all this time?! I angrily crumple up the letter and toss it down on the table, causing it to bounce and land on the floor. "Meet you at Rosswood park.. And when I do.. Ooooh you are getting an earful!" I spent the rest of the day thinking of what I was going to say to Tim tomorrow when I'm supposed to meet him. After looking at the clock and seeing that it was almost 10:00pm, I go upstairs and head to bed.

**The next morning**

        I wake up early the next morning so I can get to Rosswood before Tim does. I get dressed, eat breakfast, and go out to my car and drive to Rosswood. It shouldn't take me that long, I only live like ten minutes away from it. Anyways, on my way there, I kept coming up with questions to ask him, like Where the hell have you been? and Why haven't you called me to tell me that you're okay?! 

        I pull into the parking lot and look around as I get out. Empty. As usual. I look over at the forest and shiver. These woods have always given me chills. Not sure why, but they do. I put my keys in my hoodie's pocket and make my way over to the edge of the woods. I stand and wait. "Well, maybe I shouldn't have come so early.. He's not even here yet." I say quietly to myself.

        Twenty minutes later, I heard some rustling and the crunch of dry leaves behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Tim walking towards me. I turn completely around and smile. "Tim!" I say, "I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't show!" He shrugged. "Yeah, well, I had to deal with a few... things before I came here." Tim replied. 

        "Like what?" I asked, curious.

        "Personal stuff."

        "Come on man! You can tell me! I'm your best bro! Bros for life, remember?"

        He nodded, not making eye contact with me. "Yes, I remember." I looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "Is everything alright?" I asked Tim, slightly worried. He nodded once more. "Yeah, why?" I blinked. "Because you're acting weird Tim. This isn't the way you usually act. You look almost... scared. And why do you keep looking over your shoulder?!" I said to him, making him jump and look back at me. "N-no reason!" He coughed suddenly and shook his head. 

        "Look, I have to go now." Once again, Tim looked over his shoulder. "But, you just got here!" I said in protest. "I know," He replied, "I just wanted to show you that I'm fine." He turned and started walking away. Frowning, I grab the sleeve of his tan jacket. "What the fuck man!" I say angrily. "You can't just show up acting like the way you are and leave! You haven't even answered my questions!"

        Tim jerks his arm forward causing his sleeve to slide out of my grip. He turned around and said, "I can't answer any of your questions! I don't want you involved!" I stand up straight. "Involved in what? Are you selling drugs or something? Is that why you disappeared?" I'm starting to get very irritated. Tim just looks at me, turns back around, and starts walking again.

        "Tim, please--"

        "Go home, Brian!"

        I stand there, watching him leave. I blink and then he's gone.

************************************************************************************************************

        A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the abrupt ending. I have some serious writers' block at the moment, so it was hard to come up with a better ending for the chapter. I'ma take a break for a bit to get my thoughts together for the next chapter. Don't forget to comment your feed back or vote! :D