Chapter 5 - Joining "Him"

• Dedicated to All Creepypasta Fans

               A/N: Hey guys! Tim's part of the story is going to end soon! Just giving you a heads up in case you are REALLY REALLY enjoying this fanfic. :) I'm glad you guys like it. I was worried that no one would. Enjoy this next chapter!! :D

************************************************************************************************************

        Ever since that dream I had with the giant mansion in it, I can't stop thinking about it. I told my doctor forr like one of the psychological tests he ran on me, but he didn't really give me an anwser. He said it was probably just my brain messing around, because of what I saw when I was younger. But, I still don't believe that it was my imagination. It felt all to real.

        But why do I care? They probably think I'm even crazier than before! I mean, I most likely would think I was crazier than before if I was my own doctor. Like, I've been seeing that faceless thing for years and I don't even know what to call it! No one else even sees it! It's there, then it's gone. Anyways, I don't really think I'm getting better. I mean, I don't feel any different. Aren't you supposed to feel better after you go to a therapist? 

        **A few days later**                 

         I get to spend most of my time out of my room now; under doctor supervison though, in case I ever have another cough attack or outburst. There are like these little rooms patients get to go in and interact with one another. It's supposed to be so that they don't drive themselves even more crazy being alone.                 

        But, me being the loser I am, I decide to sit in a chair in the corner and look out the window. I'm not much of a socializer, but as long as I'm out of my room, I'm fine just looking out the window. A few other patients wander over to where I'm sitting and try to have a conversation, but I didn't talk much. Maybe answered a few questions they had about me and all that, but mostly awkward "Hello's" and "Good bye's".          

        Now, I didn't sit in the chair every minute. I got up and paced, which probably made the staff of the hospital nervous, and engaged maybe a little more with the others. I maybe even asked for some food. Sometimes, I would just stand there looking outside. I guess you could say that I really REALLY wished that I wasn't trapped in this hospital. But, no one trusts me to be outside. I guess when they sent over my files from the other one, they were told I had a history of running away to Rosswood Park.                 

        I wouldn't blame them. I'm a danger to society  and they probably think I am too. I have black outs and wake up sore all over, like I got hit by a bus or something. Not to mention my coughing. I sigh and walk back over to my chair, but just as I sit down, I see it. That faceless thing, standing by a tree not too far from my window. I quickly stand up and knock over my chair, causing a few of the people who watch me walk over. "Tim, you okay?" asks one of them.

        The faceless thing disappears then reappears closer to the window. I back up quickly and trip on something on the floor, falling over onto my back. One of the staff members try to catch me, but missed and I started crawling backwards away from the window, but I start coughing really hard and I lay there, coughing and gasping for breath. Then, the edges of my vision get fuzzy as I stare at the thing and the voices of the staff people don't register in my brain. I hear the sound of them, but no words.

        Then a sudden wave of an invisible force hits me and I hear a staticy voice. "It's time, Timothy, to join me." With one more cough and another gasp for breath I manage to speak, "Slender...man..." and everything went black.

************************************************************************************************************

        A/N: There you go! The last chapter about Tim Sutton. Hope you enjoyed it and are super pumped about the up coming parts about Hoodie and Ticci Toby!! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you so much guys. :D <3