Chapter 3

• Dedicated to All Creepypasta Fans

**Tim's POV**

        It felt like I only slept for five minutes, but the sun was shining brightly through the window. I was jolted awake by the sound of voices just outside my door. One of them was the doctor who talked to me yesterday. The other a female. Who is she? I thought. "We're ready to move him to the other ward." The female voice said. I saw the door knob turn, so I pretended to still be asleep; turning my head away from the door.

        "He isn't awake yet," I heard the doctor say, "but it usually doesn't take much to wake him."

        I pretended to jolt awake at the mention of that and quickly turned my head to face them. "Told you.." The doctor said proudly, smirking. I pretended to act like I didn't know why they were here. "W-who is she and why is she here?!" I said in my best panicy sounding voice. I scooched away from them a bit. 

        The woman reached forward as she told me her name, "I'm Violet. Violet Takemoto. You must be Timothy Sutton." This time I shrank back for real. Violet frowned and pulled her arm back. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, he's never let anyone touch him. Something changed in him when he started seeing things." The doctor explained.

        "Well, I'll tell that to his new doctors at the other hospital." Violet stated as she started walking to the door. "It's time to go; I have to meet with another patient in an hour." The doctor nodded and started to untie my restraints. Before he untied my feel, he looked at me in the eyes, "Promise me you won't run...?" I slowly nodded in response. "Good!" The doctor smiled and untied them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I didn't have very many belongings. No one really gave me any gifts. All I had was a few pairs of denim blue jeans, combat boots, tan jacket, and some plaid button up shirts. Like I said, no one really gave me anything.

        I packed what very little belongings I had and walked over to the door, looking over my shoulder to get one last look at the room I grew up in. Sighing, I walk out into the hall, closing the door behind me. I walk outside and see a car, Violet standing next to it, waiting for me. I stand there for a moment, contemplating whether or not to run. If I run opposite the car is facing, they'll have a harder time catching me.. I said in my head. But, where would I go? They'll be looking for me probably everywhere.

        I shake my head. No, I promised him I wouldn't run. I think he wants me to get better... if I can. I sighed again and walked over to the car. Violet smiled and opened the door. "It won't be a very long drive. It's only across town." She said, closing the door after I threw my bag in and sat down in the seat. I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Lady, I don't really care anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Violet was right. The drive really wasn't that long. 

        I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car, looking up at the building in front of me. "Whoa.." I said. "This place is fucking huge!" Violet walked up beside me. "Indeed it is. One of the best hospitals in town. Now, if you'll come with me, we'll get you checked in." She said, motioning me to follow as she walked in. 

        After I was officially signed in as a patient, I was brought to my room by two people who worked here. "It should feel right at home." Violet said, standing behind on of the staff. "You will be comfortable here." I fucking grew up in a mental hospital. Don't even say 'I'll feel right at home!' I thought. "Yeah.. whatever." I told her, placing my bag on the floor. 

        "...Tests will begin tomorrow afternoon. Before lunch." She informed me. "And don't worry, the tests are only to see what we're dealing with." 

        I nodded, not really listening, looking around the room. 

        The door closed with a soft click, indicating that she had left. I looked down at the floor. I don't want to fucking be here anymore.. I don't want to live in a damn mental hospital my whole life!! I kicked my bag, which ran into the wall with a loud THUMP! Irritated, I run my fingers through my hair and pace back and forth, trying to keep myself calm so I don't cause a cough attack. I go to the wall, and lean against it. I slide down into the corner. 

**************

A/N: Sorry to cut it short but I have to pre-write some more! Vote and comment! :D