Frank x reader (guitar lessons)

"Frank, I don't know if I can do it," you sighed, putting your face in your hands. After you mentioned wanting to learn how to play guitar, he insisted on teaching you how to play. While you were excited to learn, you just didn't think you had the talent to do it.

"C'mon, (Y/n), don't give up!" Frank pulled your  hands away from your face and put them back on the guitar he let you borrow. You blushed furiously, not only because you were embarrassed, but because you'd had a crush on him for a while. When you opened your eyes, he was staring at you. His eyes were unfocused, yet so attentive at the same time. "F-frank?" You asked, still blushing and embarrassed. "Hey!" You said a bit louder, waving your hand in front of his face. 

Then, he snapped out of it. "Oh, heh, whoops!" He said, looking down. You both kinda awkwardly chuckled at what just happened. You noticed that Frank seemed to be blushing as well.

"Now, try to copy my movements," Frank started playing a beautiful and simple melody. You tried to copy, but got lost somewhere along the way. Again, you sighed in frustration. When you looked back up, Frank was smiling that smile that made your stomach do cartwheels. "It's alright. You just need to practice." His gentle tone was reassuring, and you were filled with a sudden surge of confidence. Frank seemed to like you, so why not go for it?

"Actually, Frank..." You trailed off. The surge of confidence rushed away as quickly as it came. But  you were in too deep now to go back. "Yeah, (Y/n)?" He looked up and you got lost in his expectant eyes for a moment. "I... um... well..." You we're lost for words. 

He then got up, took your guitar, put both guitars up, then sat by you. You stared at each other for a while, then he said, "(Y/n), I, um... I like you." Then you both just sat there for a minute. He was expecting rejection and you were expecting him to suddenly yell "SIKE". But neither of that happened. When you realized he was being serious, you replied, "Um, I like you, too..." 

Both of you smiled. Then he did something you never dreamed of. Well, actually, you had dreamed of it several times, but you never thought it would actually happen. 

He kissed you.

And you kissed back.

It was gentle and sheepish, as though if either of you kissed too hard the other would shatter like glass. But it was also passionate, like a new couple discovering love. And that's exactly what it was. A new couple discovering love.