Frank X reader (bubblegum)

(Frank's pov)
Pop.
"Goddamnit (Y/n)."
Pop.
"Fucking stop!"
Pop.
"I'm serious."
...
"Thank you."
Pop.

           That's it. That's fucking it. I jumped up, knocking at least three things off the small coffee table. I whipped around to face her; (Y/n). I usually thought she was the most gorgeous motherfucker in the whole world, but now she was really getting on my fucking nerves.
          She just sat there, popped remains of bubblegum stuck to her lips. Oh god those lips, what I wouldn't do to-
          "I told you to fucking stop," I spat through gritted teeth.
          That adorable bitch just smiled.
          I was wrong before, that right there was the last fucking straw. I lunged froward, not exactly sure what I would do to her when I caught her.
         She squealed and scurried away, giggling as she stumbled to her feet. She was fast, but I was faster (that's what she said). I grabbed her ankle, my anger fading away with laughter replacing it.
          "Gotcha!" I laughed, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet.
          "Whatever," she mumbled, crossing her arms and pouting like an upset toddler.
           Now feeling impulsive and flirty, I sleazily asked, "Want me to help you get that gum off, cutie?"
           Her eyes widened in surprise for a split second, but she tried to cover her embarrassment up with a "Is that the only thing you wanna lick?" We usually joked around like that, but her red face gave her want away.
           Instead of laughing like I normally would, I did it. I kissed her.  But as quickly as the feeling of bliss came (she said that, too), it left as I pulled away. Shocked at my own actions, i couldn't help but blush and stare at that beautiful, spectacular face in front of me that shared the same feeling of shock as I did.
           "Huh," (Y/n) mumbled, studying my face for a second.
           Then she quickly pecked me on the cheek before suffocating me with a hug around the torso.
            Legend has it (Y/n) hasn't let go till this day.