Gerard x reader (Harry Potter)

Waking up, you didn't think anything was wrong. Until you realized you weren't in your room, that is. One mini panic attack later, you remembered that you stayed at your boyfriend, Gerard's, house last night. "Thanks for letting me wake up alone," You grumbled to yourself. You pushed yourself off his bed and stumbled into the hallway ever-so gracefully before looking around to find the man himself, Gerard Way. He was sitting on a couch (still in his pajamas, might I add) reading a book. Seeing as the back of the couch was facing you, it was the perfect opportunity to get revenge for leaving you to fend for yourself from the terrors of loneliness. 

Silently, you snuck closer to the couch, your evil smile growing with every step. Once you were finally there, you forcefully shook his shoulders and announced, "I AM AWAKE, FOOL!" Like anticipated, he freaked the fuck out, shrieking  and throwing the book across the room. Then he angrily turned around to face you. "Thanks a lot, now I lost my place..." he grumbled, getting up to retrieve the book. However, you  weren't phased by his anger. You were too busy laughing at his reaction to respond. 

After both of you got over your little "prank", you plopped down on the couch as well. "What'cha reeeeeeeaaadin'?" You wondered. He sighed without looking up from his book. "Nothing," he said, his  voice showing no emotion. You smirked, knowing you would get your answer. You crawled onto the floor and sat on your knees in front of him, low enough to where you could see the book cover. Accomplishing your first mission, you moved on to your next: getting his attention. With you already on the floor, you knew exactly what to do.

You moved forward, sitting your head in your hands between his legs. You moved one of your hands to the couch, hitting it loud enough to distract him. But he still kept trying to read.  You snaked it up to rub his inner thigh and heard his breath hitch. You kept moving your hand up painfully slow until he moved the book to find you looking up at him with big, innocent eyes. His face was as red as a tomato. "(Y/n), what are you doing?" He bit his lip. You bit your lip back, giggled, and played with your hair a bit. Then, you put on a blank expression and said in a monotone voice, "Nothing." Then, without, warning you jumped up. He jumped up as well, throwing the book down. He grabbed your waist and tried to kiss you, but you stopped him. Instead, you whispered in his ear, "It's me or Harry fucking Potter, Gerard. Me. Or. Harry."