Ray x reader (Birthday)

"Hello?" You heard the voice on the other side of the phone groggily ask. "Hey, Frank. You remember what today is?" You asked, getting prepared to kick his ass if he forgot. "Uhhhh... wait.... the 15th?" You could tell from his voice he just woke up. "Yes, and what is the 15th of July, dumbass?" You were  starting to grow impatient. "Uhhhh... the 15th of July... OH SHIT." Yup. He forgot. "YOU FORGOT RAY'S BIRTHDAY?!" You practically screamed at him. "Fuck it, I'm coming over," you so lovingly stated.

Without even knocking, you barged into Frank's house. In your defense, he did it to everyone else all the time. You stomped into his bedroom and dragged him into the living room. Still in his pajamas, you threw him on the couch. "Okay, so I've already called everyone else and made plans, so listen up. We're having a surprise party for him at my place at 8:00. Gerard and Mikey are coming over at 6:00 to help me decorate, and we were hoping you could help. It's nothing big, just a cake and other party decorations. Everyone should start arriving at around 7:50 so we have time to hide, but knowing Ray, he'll probably be late." Frank took a minute to process your little speech before agreeing to help.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAY'S FRO)

You eagerly checked your watch. 7:49. Close enough. "ATTENTION MOTHERFUCKERS, RAY WILL BE HERE SOON, SO START HIDING. THERE'S PLACES ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM. I'M TURNING THE LIGHTS OFF IN FIVE MINUTES, SO HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Best announcement ever, in your opinion. As everyone started to find their hiding place, you pulled out your phone and called Ray. 

"Hey babe!" You smiled at his cheerful voice. "Hey, happy birthday! You almost here?" Your smile was growing wider by the second. "Yeah, what are we doing? Movie? Just dinner?" He sounded excited, which made you even more anxious.  "You'll see!" You squeaked out.  He tried to scoff, but it just turned into laughter. "Okay (Y/n), I'm almost there, I'll see you in a minute," he laughed. "Alright, bye!" You hung up and made yet another announcement. 

"EXCUSE ME YET AGAIN, RAY'S ALMOST HERE, I'M TURNING THE LIGHTS OFF." There were small noises of excitement as you sprinted to the light switch. You turned it off and scurried behind the couch, careful to not trip over anything. Someone else was behind the couch with you, and even in the dark you could tell it was Mikey. How, you may ask? Obviously the awkward knees. 

A few minutes passed. Then another few. You checked your watch, spraining your eyes to try to see the time. He was seven minutes late. Just as you were about to call him again, you heard keys unlocking the door. Ray stepped in and flipped on the lights. Simultaneously, everyone jumped up and screamed "SURPRISSSSEEE!" Except for Frank, who decided to scream "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" instead. 

Ray's face immediately lit up. As soon as he found you in the small crowd, he raced toward you. He embraced you in a tight hug and squealed, "(YYYYYYY/NNNNNN)!" You laughed at his reaction and hugged him back. "Happy birthday, Ray!" You giggled. He leaned up and kissed you before mumbling, "Thank you, (Y/- YOU GOT ME A CAKE?!" 

That night ended up being the most fun you'd ever had.