Gerard x Reader (music store)

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck what should we do? Oh my god what if I gave them a concussion? Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-"

"Gerard, relax. You just accidentally tripped them, they'll be fine."

I didn't know who was talking. Who was Gerard? And who was this other person? As I looked around, I realized I was on the floor of my favorite store in town- the music store.
But... this "Gerard" tripped me? What happened?

I looked up and saw two men standing above me. One had greasy, long-ish brown hair that went down to the shoulders of his jade green button-up shirt. He looked extremely worried and stressed.

The other was standing beside him, with a concerned, yet calm expression. He had a beautiful, majestic fro that seemed to be constantly flowing in the wind, despite being indoors. He looked rather muscular, though MOST PEOPLE DONT FUCKING APPRECIATE THAT.

"Umm... excuse me? What...?" I awkwardly mumbled, still confused and on the floor.

"Oh! Oh my god! Umm... I'm so sorry," The one in green replied. He bent down and helped me back to my feet. For a moment, we just stood there awkwardly, our hands still clasped.

I broke the silence, "Uh, hi, I'm (Y/n)."

"Oh, right, I'm sorry," he apologized again, "I'm Gerard." I nodded in a way that made me seem like a normal person and not someone on the verge of an anxiety attack. I don't do well with people I haven't met before.

But before I could say anything else, the other man spoke, "Hi, my name is Ray." He stuck out his hand for a handshake.

I tore mine away from, who I now knew to be as Gerard, and shook Ray's while introducing myself. They both seem nice, I thought to myself.

"I'm just, so sorry for that. Let me pay for your things," Gerard offered.

But I wasn't quite done yet. "Waitwaitwait, what happened?" I asked.

They both looked shocked. "You don't remember?" Gerard asked, a horrified expressed creeping onto his face.

"Okay, that might be a problem, does anything hurt? Ray asked.

"Well, my head obviously. But no, I don't remember. The last thing I do remember is walking to the next aisle, then..." Then it hit me.

Suddenly my face broke out in a horrified state. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, I'm so sorry!" I covered my  mouth in embarrassment.

Gerard now looked empathetic. "It's fine, it was my fault. But you remember?"

"Yes, yes I remember. I'm so sorry."

They both sighed. "Thank god, you scared us for a second." Ray chuckled a bit.

I sighed in relief as well. "Yeah, sorry. But it's fine," I turned to Gerard, "and you don't have to pay for me either. Wait..."

I searched the ground, finally finding what I had dropped. I picked up the discs, showing them to Gerard and Ray for a moment.

That was when I noticed Gerard was blushing. I raised my eyebrows at him, then at Ray.

Ray cocked one of his eyebrows in response. "You just noticed? He's been talking about you for-" Gerard shushed him.

"Wait, talking about me?" Just when I thought the confusion was over.

"Yeah, he's been coming here in hopes to see you a lot lately." Ray cooly remarked.

I looked at Gerard in surprise. Honestly, he looked kinda cute flustered. I smirked and decided to make a move. "You wanna go eat somewhere? If you're not busy, I mean."

They both looked at me in surprise. "Uh... yeah, sure, I guess." He smiled at me, and I returned it.

"So... guess I'll meet up with you later?" Ray asked. But before Gerard could answer, Ray had winked and started away.

(Part 2 coming... whenever I feel like it)