Serious?

It's Friday again and as usual there's CAT (Citizens Army Training ) time again every Friday afternoon.

Damn that CAT I think my voice will be broken again due to shouting in my platoon group ,and yes I'm a platoon leader in the women's department.

But I think there's no CAT time for this day because all of the grade 10 students are coming back to their classrooms which is rare to see every Friday hmm let me ask the battalion commander which is MJosh.

"Hey MJosh! What's the matter?" I asked as soon as I approached him.

"Hi Lei, Teacher Rodriguez is absent and guess what? There's no CAT," He said happily.

"You are really crazy," I answered.

"Crazy for you," he uttered then he winks at me duh?

"Awieeeeeeee," said by his friends who were Freinzz, EJ, Dan, Ivan, Niel are included, they are his super duper best friends.

"Oh damn you! You looked happy which supposed to be you'll do is the opposite because you're the Commander you looked too intimidating when we are in the field then what now? Gosh," I voiced out but he just chuckled humorously while looking at me and then he smiled sweetly.

"Lei, that's normal and me too I'm serious to you, then what now?" he replied mimicking the last words that I said.

"What kind of seriousness is that huh? By the way I gotta go because I need to report to our school paper adviser bye!" I said then I turned away then MJosh shouted.

"Okay be safe I need to marry you first before things that don't matter and bad things will happen," he said but I just shook my head.

"Whatever!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted back not minding the people around.

I don't have an idea why MJosh is acting like that sometimes but there's a rumor that MJosh does have a crush towards or small feelings either and he always picks up corny lines to me duh and if that is true then he admitted it a long time ago right? But I'm sure that is only useless rumor.

I won't deny that MATTHEW JOSH REYES or known as MJosh is nice but cocky sometimes, genius, a taekwondo player slash basketball player. In the physical features department well, does he let that he'll lose?

The panty dropping handsomeness, a kinda light skin tone with a red kissable lips, his roman nose and oh his usual hair which is on quiff style and we had the same color of eyes which is jet black eye color.

I have had a crush on him during our lower grade years and grade 8 to be specific but it doesn't stay long so maybe I'm just attracted a little bit?

We were classmates before but not now because we are in different sections but we are still shop mates because we share the same course which is ICT (Information & Communication Technology).

USTA offers vocational courses that are added to our subjects even in the Junior High School department.

I reached the school paper office after a long walk and from outside I saw Teacher Cristobal inside through the transparent glass walls before I entered the office.

"Hello Ms. Cristobal," I said as I entered the office she looked at me.

"Oh hi Lei," she replied.

"This is my new article Ma'am" I uttered as I handed her the folder which I've been holding since I talked to MJosh.

"Put it down there and I'll check it late, Uhm Lei......" she said and I put it down to the empty table and faced her again because I think she seems to have an important thing to say.