Invitation

When I arrived at our classroom I felt relieved that few of my classmates are only there because even though me and Xian are in the first floor they do still have a source of what happened in there if the majority of the gossipers are already present.

And because USTA is a private school when you are outside of every classroom or laboratories in here you must think that there is no person inside and also it's not too noisy so maybe few of them are in there for now.

But when I finally entered our classroom I'm suddenly shocked because almost all of my classmates are now inside of our classroom and they are peeping outside using the windows and from that spot you can have a view where me and Xian talked earlier like what the fudge?!!!

Why have I not noticed their silence? Or maybe when we are still on the first floor they are already watching or listening. And why are they all so early for afternoon class? Goshh.

"Ehem!!" I said with a shouting tone and they all looked at me in their eyes grew bigger like they've seen a horrible creation.

"Friend!!! You're finally here huh?" Celyn  muttered acting like they didn't gossip earlier.

"Hey president!!! Have you been there before? We didn't notice you haha," Vince said coolly.

"You guys are really quiet gossipers huh what are you seeing over the window?" I questioned them while they are now going to their perspective chairs.

"Uh nothing Pres ugh, were just playing and thinking hehe." Vince answered.

"Of what?" I asked curiously.

"About things between you and the senior high guy" Paul whispered so I didn't hear it clearly.

"What is it again Paul?"

"Uh Uh oh nothing oh, were just waiting for our teacher and that's all hehe," Paul said while smilingly.

"But is it compulsory for you guys to hear all together while waiting?"

"NO" half of my classmates said in chorus.

"SILENCE! GO TO YOUR PROPER PLACES!" Suddenly shouted by our first period class teacher and he is Teacher Toffie.

And I saw Franzz together with EJ at the back of Teacher Toffie and there's a disagreement on their faces about what? Hmm maybe they're just bad or whatsoever they are literally weird.

"Uhm... hi Leiva" said by EJ when he noticed that I'm staring at them.

"Oh hi Pres hehe," Franz said also then he half smiled which likely forced a smile after he frowned.

"Hey, you need to sit already Toffieror (Toffie+Terror) will get mad," I whispered.

"You're really weird, huh?" Ej said which I only laughed at.

Then I finally seated in my chair then put my hands on top of my table and Bianca is my seatmate and she really excelled in Mathematics same with Celyn so I'm in between of them haha.

The class goes on its flaw and we don't have time to go to the cafeteria to buy some food because we had a lot of activities and we don't have vacant time this time and this is tiring.

I'm coming out of the classroom when I saw MJosh at our classroom's corridor together with his friends.

"Oh hi babe Princ- I mean Leiva," MJosh greeted me and his friends fake coughing which I laughed at.

"Ehemm hmm ehem ehem," Ivan and Niel said in duet and it looks like that they are not complete huh?

"Hi babe- I mean Leiva," the chick boy Niel said.