Dating

It's already lunchtime and me and my friends are about to exit our classroom when I felt that my cell phone vibrated .And when I checked it, it was a text message from Xian.

From: xHITan

I'm already here at the stair area near your classroom, wait for me.

And when we reached the corridor we met him there, hmm just great.

"Guys we need to accompany Xian for today and we're gonna tour him," I said then my friends looked at me then next to Xian.

"Owwws sureeee right guys?" Celine said.

"Guys! Mr. Anonymous cute guy is here!" Anne announced to the entire class which makes them look where we stand and maybe because of curiosity they all go here in corridor.

"Pres, is he your boyfie?" Airhi asked.

"Is it legit?" Mae second the mentioned.

"Lei you didn't update us!!!" Justin shouted while throwing tantrums like a kid.

"It hurts," John said dramatically.

"Oh my fckng G!!" Enzo shouted and I just tapped my forehead.

"Guys, let me talk okay," I said trying to calm them, "First of all, we aren't dating yet."

"Ow 'yet', so there's a chance." Yza interrupted me then she gave me a teasing look.

"Yieeee," they said in chorus and when I look at Xian he is smirking cooly hiding a small smile.

"Hey let me talk again gosh, first he is not my boyfriend, he is my friend."

"Which is your future boyfriend," Xian suddenly interrupted with his cold yet baritone voice which made my eyes grow bigger then glared at him and then here's my classmate again who's making noise again.

"He is my neighbor and according to Dad me and him will always go to school together and he is here now because I need to tour him." I continued.

"Uhhhhh," they said in chorus again with a teasing expression in their faces.

"And if you guys don't meet Xian yet, he is older than some of us so he is an older bro France Xian Cuevas, Xian they are my classmates." I introduce them to each other.

"Hi guys, are you guys, doing good?" He asked which answered by most of them.

"Yeah we're doing good, bud."

"He is so handsome, the President is so lucky."

"Uh dude how old are you already?" Vince asked.

"I'm already eighteen years old and I'm older than Leiva but you know she sometimes keeps calling me older bro which is inappropriate and I told her not to call me that because we're not siblings." He said which makes me galred to him again.

"Hahahaha," they laughed.

"Cute, hahaha."

"For your information it's a sign of respect, and you're older than me so I'm just showing my respect." I defended myself.

"Hmm you're younger than me right? So I have the right to call you Baby then?" He asked curiously which sent me into a state of shock and I heard the reactions of my classmates.

"Yiee."

"Boom."

"I felt jealous haha."

"I fell in love sis."