Neighbors

After watching MJosh who left the bookshop my senses came back as soon as a jerk flicked my forehead and I closed my eyes before facing the Pontius Pilate.

"You fckng a-hole-"

"Oooh chill Leiva," he said teasingly. "Your look to that guy is very intense huh, isn't he the uhh" he said while pointing his index finger trying to remember MJosh name maybe, "oh Matthew something?" he continued and I rolled my eyes to him.

"MJosh," I said. "And what now if my gaze to him is intense?"

"You had a crush on him," he said oh no scratch that because that is a statement.

"Me? Are you kidding me? No and hayst, never mind. I'll just buy a book and wait me up." I said as I went to the novel type sections.

"What book you'll buy?" he said coldly.

Huh what' with that voice? Is he a bipolar? he's teasing earlier then what now? He looked like an angry kind of wild animal ready to eat his target.

"Uh this one," I said after choosing that last for a minute because I'm just searching for the book that I saw last week when I'm with MJosh.

AFTER going out from the book shop Xian was back to his teasing aura again and he'[s insisting us to eat at a famous fast food chain restaurant inside the mall.

"Leiva piggy please," he pleaded.

"Piggy? Who the fck is Piggy? I'm not joining you to eat," I said because I know Mom and Dads are already at home.

"Please? This is my first day and I'm with you you're lucky, hmmm." He said casually.

"Then who cares? You're teasing me overly you know," I bitched out.

"You're being hard to get huh?" I know you are already hungry," he mocked again.

"Why do you say so? You're the one who's inviting me, remember?"

"Oh my Leiva Baby piggy is being hard to get, she is hungry now I bet. " he said but I'm a little bit shocked when he said BABY.

"Baby piggy your face," I said and I did nothing when he pulled me into the restaurant.

I let Xian to order our foods because he' s the one who asked to eat here duh and this is he's treat he said because he is the one who invited.

"Hmm Leiva you're a mess to eat huh it's cute anyway," he said but he just mumbled the last words and I haven't heard it clearly.

"What? Are you teasing me again? Aren't you done? Do you want to be beaten?" I asked.

"Uh Huh you want to hurt this handsome face?" he said cockly.

"Whatevaaa..."

"Why? Is it to hard in admitting that im handsome?" he said acting innocent while he's running after me because I was the one who left first without waiting for him and gosh why on earth that he had long legs so he reached me up that fast.

"Oh happy?" I asked because he had a sexy grin on his lips.

"Of course I'm with you so I'm definitely happy and one thing why you leave me there? I'll go meet our parents first I mean your parents," he said using his baritone yet sexy voice.

"Can you move faster and open the car now," I said, hiding what I really felt right now.

"Wow, are you the car owner?" he asked sarcastically.

"Then I'll go, commute tss." I hissed.

"Hahaha common Piggy baby," he said and put his arm on my shoulder wow feeling close.

Someone might misinterpret us that we are a couple so I distance myself away from me while approaching his Ford Raptor.

WHILE Xian was driving, he's giving a glance to me and that makes me a little awkward so I spoke.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, " he said shortly then continued speaking. "I just don't know where you live," he said shyly then looked at the front, but his statement made me laugh.

"HAHAHA legit laugh, " I mocked then I noticed that we are now near the village where we live the AN GOARA VILLAGE.

"Go straight, then turn left." I pointed out which he followed.

"And then?"

"Enter that village," I said then when the guard saw him he didn't even ask where he'd go and that made me surprised

.

"Oh stop at the color black and white house," I said when we reached our house then he stopped too.

"You're house is far away a little bit huh want me to pick you every day?" he said.

"Huh? I'm fine . We have drivers and sometimes my one brother takes me to school."

"Hmm okay," he said and I was about to bid my goodbye when he came out from his car and I was about to open the car door but he opened it already.

"Slowed down," he said.

"Okay sir," I said and I accidentally gave a glance to the newly built house which is had a very amazing design and the house was huge too like ours I'm curious who's the owner of that newly built house I love the design and it was so huge same with our house but I noticed something.

"There's the household of that house already huh I didn't notice earlier," I said nowhere.

"Maybe because food is the only thing that runs on your head," he teased again and smiled at him sarcastically.

"Tss go home now, I might make my dog bite you."

"Oh nah if your dog will see me he might be in love with me," he said arrogantly again.

"Why can't you go home already? It's already getting dark and maybe your home is far away too and if something will happen to you it will be my fault," I said.

"Oh, are you concerned?" he mocked.

"Go home now."

"Go inside first."

"Go home now," I said then pushed him to his car.

"Okay but where's my kiss?" he said and my eyes grew bigger.

"Kiss?!!!" I asked surprisingly.

"Just kidding haha. Get inside they might kidnap you but..." he paused. "They might not carry you haha," he said and was about to hit him when he entered his car with his fast stance hmm.

He opened his windshield and then waved his hand and said.

"Goodbye. "

"Bye jerk."

"Show some respect kid." He uttered and smirked.

"Kid your face," kid? Tss earlier piggy? Then now kid.

"Show some respect to me. I'm still older than you but your short huh how old are you again? 14?"

"Fourteen? what the? I am already 16 and how about you? Your height suits a teenage guy but you already looked 50?" I teased back like we were really close for a long time.

"This face is 50? OMG, for your information miss I'm eighteen years old okay," he said coldly and looked at me seriously and that made my heart beat a little bit.

"Yeah whatever, go home bye!!!" I said and he just grinned at me then drove his car and when I watched it while it was running but wait why the hell he stopped in front of the new house?

"Y-you're the one who lives there?" As soon as he came out from his car t I asked him immediately while stopping myself from stuttering because of the shock.

"Yes piggy kid! Were neighbors haha," he shouted and put his hands to his pants pocket relaxedly.

Shit like wtf? He's my neighbor? We are neighbors?

I immediately entered our gate where the security guard opened it since I arrived. And when I entered our house I saw my Mom and greeted her before going to my room.