Boyfriend

When I faced the owner of the voice, I saw MJosh, with his unusual aura that looked pissed and his eyes were a fire that had a big possibility of burning things when he'll his eyes, but when I forced to smile he smiled back too which made me relieved.

"What's up commander?" Novien asked with a flirty voice.

"You're so early hmm," Miguel said too.

"Good morning guys," he said and then plastered his happy smile again and then he glanced at me again "Hey Lei good morning, how are you?" He continued.

"Uhm hi good morning too and I'm good how about you?" I replied.

"Here, enter school early because I have to submit something and I heard you're already got a boyfriend?" he said with a curiosity and sadness? Never mind.

"Uhh haha no I don't have and by the way he is FRANCE XIAN CUEVAS, and Xian for short?"

"Hmm nice, hello there dude nice to meet you I'm MATTHEW JOSH REYES you can call me MJosh for short a grade 10 student a taekwondo and basketball player a the High school captain to be exact and a CAT Battalion Commander for our batch." He introduced himself as lonely but the shocking part is that Xian surpassed MJosh's introduction.

"Hello too bro im FRANCE XIAN CUEVAS a grade 12 STEM transferee student a future civil engineer, a math wizard, an artist guitarist and also a basketball player and knew martial arts, a player of archery technically I do had a lot to share but I guess we will be reaching an another morning here haha" Xian said coolly.

"Nice I think someone will be joining the varsity huh," MJosh replied and then they do hand shaking but you can feel the tension and the tightness of their grip on their hands that at any moment they will get in a fight so I go between them.

"Oops haha I think Xian we need to go to your classroom already and MJosh you had an errand to do right?"

"Yeah I almost forgot," he replied then laughed as he bid his goodbye.

"Lets go?" I asked Xian.

"Yeah and, you'll tour me and give me a description about this university."

" Nah description and touring next time because we don't have enough time," I said while we're walking after saying goodbye to Novien and Miguel.

"Really? Haha so that means ill gonna have a date with you." He said teasingly with a grin smile that gives more compliment on his handsome gosh.

"Tss so what? You don't want to? Okay it's fine." I said.

"Me? Not wanting? Uh Uh no no no or maybe.... You're the one who is excited because you will be having a date?" he asked then winked at me and me feeling weird and at the same time cringed.

"I don't know that you're a feeler Xian and duh we aren't only the one who is going to lunch later my friends will accompany us or if you want my whole section will join us? G?"

"Hmm, based on what topic that you've been talking about I think your classmates like me?" he said then laughed.

"Uh so windy and what? Your first day then you're being a bully? That's bad brother," I said while walking at the covered path way going to their building and he didn't notice that his classroom is all the way in second floor so he continued walking I stopped slowly,

"Mr. Feeler! your classroom is still on the second floor!" I said as I stole his attention.

"Okay sorry" he said shortly and faced the stairs until we reached his classroom.

"So this is your classroom," I said and then I do breathing before continuing what will I say " Grade 12-STEM-A" I read where the class information was printed on their wall.

"Yeah I see," he said sarcastically.

"Tss, I'll be going then BYE!!!!! You're welcome," I said sarcastically too.

"Cute haha," he said then suddenly pinched my right cheek which made my eyes grow bigger.

"Don't be annoyed and thank you for the accompany and you're lucky also you saw my handsome face" he said and I'll about to talk but he continued, "I'll fetch later at your classroom okay?" He said the slightly smile then entered their classroom which made his new classmates look at him surprisingly.

"Yeah whatever," I said then left the floor but suddenly.

"Bye lei piggy lets have some lunch later!" he suddenly shouted using his baritone voice and that made those other students too look at us especially those girls and then suddenly start gossiping.

"OMG is he the hot transferee?" said by the short girl.

"He's a hottie," her friend commented too.

"Yes yes I think I'll faint right now right here," the girl with brownish hair said.

"But how come he and Leiva knew each other?"

"Maybe they are cousins."

"Hmm maybe... he invited lunch so I bet they are cousins," the girl with a bunny ears headband.

"We'll go to the cafeteria later and let's see him."

" I like that," the short girl said and they all both laughed.

I just laughed secretly because how come that me and that Feeler are cousins? haha if they'll know truly that this is the second time around that we just met each other.

He's a feeler huh me? Excited? To see him again? In his wildest dreams I said then shook my head while walking towards our building the Junior High School Building.

When I'm finally in our building and to our classroom exactly I start to command my classmates to clean our areas as our natural responsibility here in university even though this is a private school it give us discipline and other good behavior

And this cleaning part is a thing that us student must learn and apply it personally our principal said.When the buzzer rings at exactly 7:00 a.m. every one of us starts to move to go to the ceremony area to gather together as our morning rituals will start.

Then I notice that several of my classmates are late again hayst nothing's new huh? We 10-Google is really impossible and thank God that the majority of my friends aren't my classmates haha.

"Hi Pres," I heard Vince say to my EARLY BIRD CLASSMATE. Note the sarcasm actually we are near relatives, His mom and my dad are cousins.

"Missed me again?" I said as I raised my left eyebrow.

"Of course," he said as he did finger heart and winks which I just only laughed at.

And I saw my boy classmates at his back which are Freinzz, John, Giovve and my other classmates are already forming a two straight lines one for the boys and one for the girls and I noticed also Jessa and Mae at my back and other girls.

The flag ceremony started and me and my classmates are now silent as well as the other sections and grade and the ceremony followed by the long announcement of our principal and after that we came back to our classrooms but........

I suddenly saw something.....