Driver/Bodyguard

I was walking down the stairs and getting ready to go to school while wearing our school uniform which is colored white long sleeves with a color turquoise necktie and a mixture of color turquoise and white above the knee skirt too paired with a still, color turquoise blazer and a school leather shoes.

I was busy walking when I heard the loud laughter of Mr. Lloyd Silva Cruz, my father who seemed to be talking to someone at the living room and I verified it when I reached where they were.

"Oh Leiva dear, are you going to school already?" He asked and then gave a glance to Xian who was staring intently at me, "I suggest that you will go to school with Xian and oh by the way he has been waiting for you since earlier."

Waiting? For me? Hmm but why?

"Okay Dad," I said like an innocent angel and I said again. "Hmm you knew each other already?"

"Yes sweetie and he is the son of Mr. Cuevas the owner of the great Cuevas empire," Daddy said and oh, that explained why this jerk looked wealthy and he really is.

"So guys are close already too?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, and we are already discussing that from now on you and Xian will go to school together everyday. And he will take care of you since Buz is not always around in your campus and your mom agreed to this too." Dad said coolly but my insides were starting to burst out.

"Daddy!!!!!!!" I shouted enough for them to notice my disagreement, "Where's Mom?" I continued.

"In our room upstairs, move, go to school now and Xian?" Dad called the attention of Xian who is already standing now because he is seated earlier on our sofa.

"Yes Mr. Cruz?" Xian asked.

"Drop the formality kid, call me Uncle Lloyd."

"Uh sure Uncle and what is the thing you want to say to me again?"

"Take care of our baby and if something happened to her you're a dead meat," dad said jokingly and I was just.

"Dad! You were scaring our new neighbor," I complained and dad just laughed and pushed us to leave so Xian bid a goodbye to Dad before going out to house but I left first leaving Xian inside again.

"Goodbye Uncle," I heard Xian's voice then seconds later I felt his presence at my back.

'Hey you made me wait that too long then you'll just leave me like that?" I heard him complaining as I saw his Ford Raptor Car outside our gate which is a kilometer away from our house.

"Hmm let me ask you who the fck told you to wait for me sir? And I'll just go to school using our car and our driver or maybe Dad will drive me to school" I answered back.

"So you'll prefer to disturb them even when I'm here to accompany you and you heard right? From now on you and I will always go to school," he answered longingly as he passed me by to go to his car which I followed too.

"Oh so Dad hired you already as my driver? Slash bodyguard?" I said sarcastically and I smirked to him when we finally reached where his car was parked.

"Goodness gracious I am too handsome to be your driver slash bodyguard baby," he said and smirked too but the way he called me sent me shivers which made me feel like something in my stomach was flying. "And on the other hand you can accompany me on campus since I'm a transferee right?"

"Hmm hmm hmm hmmm," I just answered and shook my head because of the unfamiliar feeling that hit me.

"So let's go," he said and opened the passenger seat door for me and I entered too trying to forget the feeling that I felt.