Days of the Living

~Sam

It's been three weeks since it started. Liz, Ben, Alice and I have been getting prepared. The supplies have been getting tough to find but we still mange somehow. I started to get worried about Liz. She been distance since the beginning.

"Guys, I'm heading out!" I shouted, getting ready for another run. I walked out to my car.

"Sam, wait!" I heard Liz shout to me.

"Yeah, what sup?" I asked, stopping at the driver side of the car.

"I wanted to tell you to be careful," Liz said, looking towards the ground.

"Of course but you know you can always come with me," I suggested.

"Okay, let me get my things," She said, happily. I smiled at her. I saw Million pacing. 

"Um... Alice. You might want to take a look at Million," I suggested. She looked at me then to Million.

"Alright," Alice said, walking over to Million.  Ben walked over to me and handed me a list of things we need.

"You might need a someone to come with you," Ben suggested.

"I already have someone," I said, smiling at Liz as she walked out.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let's do this," Liz said, hopping into the passenger seat.

"We'll be back. If anything go south there a truck in the back of the store and a gas station about two blocks down,"  I said, looking at Ben. 

"Yeah got it. Now go," Ben said, waving us off. I pulled out of our HQ and headed to the other side of the town.

"Sam?" Liz whispered.

"Yeah," I said, catching a glace.

"I know I have been distance from you and well everyone lately but I just want you to know it's has nothing to do with you or them. It's just feels like I'm back on the battle field," Liz confess.

"I know," I said, trying to reassure her.

"I know you been patient with me. I know how much it hurts you. So, why?" She asked.

"Because I love and that all that matters right. In this whole thing that we are in. We need it now more than ever," I said, hitting the breaks, "We both been through hell and back but we found each other," I said, looking at her.

"Really?" Liz asked.

"Really,"

~Meanwhile at the camp.~ Alice

"Million," I called out to him. I saw him running towards me. I took a close look at him and saw nothing was wrong, "Hmm," I thought.

"What's wrong, Alice?" Ben asked.

"I don't know," I sighed, looking up at him, "So what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out some plans for a bigger place," he said, looking down at his notebook.

"Really? Did you talked to Sam about this?" I asked, worriedly.

"Yeah. She said that we need to get a bigger place anyways," Ben said.

"Is that why she's going out?" I asked.

"Well, yeah but also to get a few things," He said.

"Okay, lets' hope they come back,"

~Back to travelers ~Liz

Sam and I made it to an old factory looking thing. I don't understand why we are here.