The Gods Vs Underworld Pt.1

~3 three months later

~Sam

"Okay I got a good base name," I said, super excited about it.

"Okay what is?" Liz asked.

"Underground Alphas," I said.

"Really?" Alice said.

"No but this one is better. Underworld," I said.

"That works because we are," Liz said.

"See my point," I smiled, sitting on Liz's lap.

"Yes, Said the blind man," Ben said.

"We get but you don't see anyone else saying that," Liz said.

"Okay," Ben said, hanging head.

"We are just teasing," I said, punching his arm.

"Yeah," He said, rubbing his arm.

~ALERT! ALERT!  WE HAVE A GROUP APROUCHING! THIS IS NO DRILL!~

"Who would be coming here?" I asked, scratching my head.

"I don't know but we should check it out, "James said.

"Right," I said, walking up to the screen room. I got up there and saw a bunch of people with weapon. I turn on the mic.

"Where are those freaks?" One of the members asked.

"Sam, who are they?" Hunter asked.

"I might have an idea. You know that big group of survivors?" I asked my group.

"Yeah. They called themselves The Gods," Devan said.

"Yep that them. I think they want to take over ours but the thing is. We have our place trapped all the way around," I said.

"Wait... You do?" Lee said.

"Yeah. For security purposed," I said, leaning close to the screen.

"But when did you get them set up," AJ asked.

"When we first built the place," Liz said, "We knew if we get people here. We might run into some problems with other groups."

"So, you got security system for this reason?" Devan said.

"No, also for walkers," I said, turning back to face the group.

"How about the faulty floor?" Lee asked.

"It's locked down when there people outside. That doesn't live in the base," James said.

"But how does the base know?" Morgan asked.

"When we do your check up?" Alice said, "Sam will explain."

"Right. We don't just check for bites and others. We also get your finger prints and face scan and get sent to the computer. The camera is around the base besides the bathroom and the living quarters.  The computer get notified when people enter and leaves the base. If you're not a member the base see it as a threat. That will notified us inside," I explained it.

"That make sense," Everyone said, besides Alice, Ben, James, Hunter, Liz, and me.   

"Hey. Can you hear me?" the guy called out.

"Should we answer back?" James asked.

"No, if we do they might not go away," Morgan said.

"But what if they don't?" Lee asked.

"We don't play by their rule. We got to think strategy," I said, "Because if we play by their rule, things could happen," I finished.

"So, we are waiting?" Devan said.

"No. I didn't say we can't defend our self. We're just not talking to them. We got to get things set up for the worse," I said.

"Sam, you're not kidding. We are not going to fight," AJ said.

"No, we are going to sneak attack them. We don't know how many people are out there and I know that some of us can't fight, " I said, getting stuff ready for stealth mission. I feel like I was on another mission. I was completely zoned out until I felt a hand on my back. I grabbed their hand twisted behind them and slammed them against the table.

"SAM! SAM! BABE!" I snapped out of it and saw Liz was against the table. I let go of her and step back a few inches.

"Sorry, I spaced out," I apologized.

"It's fine. You just scared the crap out of me,"  Liz said, putting both hands on my shoulders.

"I'm really sorry," I whispered. 

"Cut it out. I said it was fine and I  mean it's fine," she said, "It's PDSD,"

"Yeah I guess but it wasn't. I didn't feel like was killing a person. It's more of the setting up," I said.

"Yeah. I get it, now we just need to place them at the entrances. Right?" Liz said. I nodded, handing people some guns and fireworks.

"Okay but don't set them off until you get the word too," Hunter said. I started to split them into group of four. I have to make sure the kids stay in the lower level.  I press the button the let the base go into lock down.

"So, the plan is to wait and kill if needed?" Devan said.

"Yes, because we stand against them in a full battle. So, if we have the advantage, " I said, "We got to keep in the shadows,"

"Sam's right. We don't have a lot battle experience here," Liz stated, "So, we kill them one by one. If they don't leave,"

"Exactly," I said. I looked around and saw them going to their position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~