Chapter 5

Chapter 5

AN: Thanks for all the reviews, sorry I had to fast-forward the story a little. Anyway, read on and enjoy but keep in mind that I do not own Jurassic Park only the OCs.

"Oh come on! Hurry up and rain!" Lucas whined.
"Oh quit your whining. How old do you think you are?" My mother lectured.
"I am embarrassed that you, are even my brother." Tasha said "Kids, when you all grow up don't learn from your uncle Lucas."
"Hey!" Lucas growled, "I'm the perfect adult Raptor for them to idolize."
At the moment, Lynn, a young female snorted. Lucas turned to glare her and the two started to argue back and forth. I swear, as entertaining as it is to watch those two argue, the rest of the pack would rather the two admit that they have feelings for one another and mate.
"You're pretty quiet over there little bro." Tama looked over at my direction.
"I'm enjoying the free entertainment that the couple is supplying us and patiently waiting for the storm." I answered simply.
"Sure, whatever you say little bro." Lexus smirked in my direction, "You sure you are not thinking of your human."
I did not answer but chucked a pebble at both my elder brothers. Unfortunately, I missed both my mark.

At the Visitor Center

"Off you all go. Have fun." Mr. Hammond waved goodbye to his guests and grandchildren as they went to board the automatic jeeps of the tour.
"We will keep in contact with you all through the radios in the jeeps." Simon informed.
The two men watched as the two jeeps started to move forward, officially starting the first ever visitor tour of Jurassic Park.

An hour later

"Where is Denise?" Arnold shouted, vainly trying to re-hack the missing computer genius's computer but was unsuccessful. Hammond was worriedly staring at the screen that monitors the cameras installed in the jeep. A major storm had hit the island and has short-circuited the whole system that ran Jurassic park.
"I'll go see if he at the vending machines. If not I will radio Josh and Rae." Simon said, picking up his trusty gun and exited the room.
"Damn it!" Arnold cursed, banging against the keyboard. On the screen was the missing dude's mocking face.
"How much longer do we have?" Hammond asked in a low voice.
"Probably another half and hour before the reserve generators also shut down and we loose all electricity." Arnold answered.
"Find Denise before then! I will not have the dinosaurs running loose on this island with all my guests out there." Hammond said firmly.
"Sure thing boss." Arnold replied, trying with his luck against the, now labeled 'evil computer.
Mr. Hammond looked back at the monitor that was showing his guests worried and his grandchildren's scared faces.

Dorm

Josh Slate was still not asleep despite having gotten off work earlier, he had a more important thing to do. He had to write an apology letter to his girlfriend. He had not meant to have cheated and lied to her. That had lead to her breaking up with him after five happy long years together. However, he was too scared to talk to her face to face or was it his ego that was stopping him. Whatever it was, he was going to write her a letter and ask her to forgive him.
"Argh! It's too mushy." He cried as he tossed what seemed like the 1000th letter that he had tried to write, ever since the first week that he had came to this island to work. Sighing, he lent back against his chair. Suddenly, his radio came to life and Simon's voice came over interrupted with lots of static but he managed to get the gist of it.
He got up, collected his equipment, grabbed a raincoat and left his room to make join in the search for the missing computer genius. Unknown to him, his friend next door was still fast asleep with a pair of earphones plugged into her ears. The radio message had gone unheard.