Chapter 10

Chapter 10

AN: I am so sorry that I have not posted for a whole week. Really really sorry. School life is getting more hectic. Next week is the last week of school, and then it is study week and then final exams... So I must ask for your understanding if I do not update at all for the next few weeks.
Regarding the story, Rae is not a physic, she was just lucky and managed to name them Sorin and Marron correctly. She will not be so lucky for the others though. This is going to be a very short chapter, because that is all that I have time for now. I promise to make it up to you all, when the exams are over. Please bear with me.
Disclaimer: I do not own Jurassic Park, only my OCs.

I did not know how long I was asleep for but I felt re-energized, I made to sit up but realized that I could not. Something heavy was resting on me. I craned my head and was greeted with the sight of Sorin's head on my stomach and little Marron snoozing behind him, at my lap.
I lay back down and started to ponder how I was going to get back my bottom half of my body without waking the two, who decided that I was a good pillow. While my brain was busy brainstorming the best method, my stomach had its own ideas and let out a loud grumble. Looks like someone' s hungry...
Sorin who had his head directly on my stomach woke up with a start. He scrambled up and looked at his surroundings before coming to a stop at me. He whined and lay back down, head nearer to my upper chest this time.
"Sorry Sorin... I did not meant to wake you up but I'm hungry. I need to go find some food." I apologized while reaching a hand out to scratch the sleepyhead between the eyes. He yawned widely before licking his chops and reluctantly getting up.
"Thanks Sorin." I smiled up at him as I sat up. Marron, who was still dead to the world was going to slip of my lap, so I picked him up and carried him, like how one would carry her little toy dog. His little head resting against my chest. Sorin huffed when he saw this but did not do anything. I reached out a hand and patted him on the shoulder, since I could not really reach his head.
"Let's go find some food, okay Sorin." I said, walking away, Marron still cradled in my arms. Sorin snorted and followed.

I was happily asleep on my human's stomach when suddenly there was this loud rumbling. I shot up to spot the danger to my pack but I did not see anything. Well anything, except my human, who was wide away, staring at me. I whined before laying back down, making sure to rest my head higher up on my human's chest, closer to where I could hear her heartbeat.
I was really happy when she scratched me but then she said that she was very hungry and wanted to go hunt. I did not want to move from my comfortable spot but I also did not want my human to starve. Hmm.. Option, Options...
Reluctantly, I got up so that my human could go find something to fill her stomach. I yawned and licked my teeth, in hopes of making myself feel more awake and it did not really help. The sight of my human, picking up Marron and carrying him like he was her own chick made me really happy for some reason. Not wanting for her to see my expression and getting all happy or any ideas, I huffed but did not do anything.
I was rewarded with a pat to the shoulder before she started to walk way. I looked as she walked away but went after her, not trusting her to be safe by herself. Especially, since now she also had a chick with her.

{ Author's Notes }

Keep in mind that I do not own this book and that I have fixed any spelling errors/sentences that don't seem right throughout the entire books