Not A Chapter 2

Reason for long absence
Hi, here. I am so sorry that I have not been updating for about a month or so already. School has been hell for the rest of the second term, it was all tests and more tests! Plus there was a lab report, a psychology of creativity presentation, two other projects and a practical exam for animal care and management.
The whole thing lasted until the very last week of school and then it was study week and the exams! Thank god that is all over for now... yea, semester 2.2 is going to worse. Sigh...
Oh, during my practical exam, I was asked to tie a makeshift muzzle on a stuffed dog and the dog's head was so heavy that I accidently dropped it on to the table.... It was so loud! ! The examiner stared at me so I quickly patted the dog on its head an apologized. Talk about embarrassment. Hope he did not minus marks!
YAY! Exams are Over! I am fairly happy with what I have done for all my subjects except of Fundamentals of Pathology... it was a self study subject and I had no clue what to do! So, I went into the exams like a sotong and sad to say that I am sure that I have already lost 30 marks. Let's just hope that the other 70marks are secured or else I will have to go for supplementary paper! NO! any results come about in 2 weeks time... sigh....
Anyway.... on another note. I have roughly 2 months break! YAY! So I can continue to write! So here is what the plan is going to be:
1. Continue Raptor and I
2. Rewrite No harm in reading a book (I dug myself into a pit.... Stuck....)
3. Rewrite Ninja in the big apple
4. Start 'Don Flack: Raising a 1 year old'
5. Maybe continue My secret (Writing this brings back bad memories... )
6. Exercice! (Sch food is way too delicious! Put on weight... but had a fun time doing it... Hehehe)
7. Work? (I am kind of out of job..... )
8. Hang out with my ex Carl's Jr colleagues (Oh.... I miss them!)
9. See what else comes up...