3

I burst through the door to my room, locking it behind me.
"Do it." A voice slithered its way I to my head.
"I can't, I cant, I can't! They'll find out and then they'll hate me even more!"
My whisper sounded so out of place in the dark of my room.
"Oh, they wont find out! Just wear long sleves like you used to, they wont care enough to check. They helped you out the first time, back when they still loved you, but now? They won't care, they might even want you to do it."
The poisoned words of the voice in my head make an awful, horrible type of sense.
I start walking towards my bathroom door, my footsteps light enough that they dont make even a creek in the floor.
I reach towards the bathroom door. I fall to my knees as soon as I shut and lock the door, my hands reaching under the sink to a little box I
I keep hidden there, in between the cold-water pipes.
I'm fumbling as I open the box, my relative calm fading away as I see it.

My blade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was the 3rd chapter! I hope that eveyone liked it! I want to add that I sometimes base this of my own thoughts, feelings, experiances and such, so if anyone is/has been going through things mentioned in my book, feel free to message me any time youd like to talk.
Thank you for reading!
263 words