8

When the car finally rolled to a stop, Yoongi was almost in tears. Hearing the members whisper about him made the voices in his head even louder, shouting every insult imaginable, again and again.

Yoongi just wanted to lock himself in his room and never come out, he just wanted to bring the blade to his skin again.

Then, he remembered. He had his blade in his back pocket. His hand was itching to grab the blade, but he was in the car with six other people, wouldnt they notice.

' you could just lean down and cut your ankle some. They'd be less likely to notice. But even if they noticed, they wouldn't even care, would they?'
A small smile etched itself on his face at that. No, no they wouldn't.

'just do it, you want to, they all want you too, what's stopping you? You're just a piece of shit anyways, you deserve it.'

As much as Yoongi wanted to deny it, in his mind, he did deserve it. So, he crept his hang to his back pocket and grabbed the blade and the rubber case on it.

As he fumbled to get the black case off, the car went over a huge bump, and it went sailing through the air. 
And it landed right next to Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heyo everybody, how y'all been?
Hopefully well, ive been doing ok. Sorry for not updating as soon as I wanted too, I didnt have the motivation or time, school keeps me busy and all.
Welp, it is very likely that I will be updating this again very soon, either tomorrow or later tonight.
Bye for now, have a great day, week, month, year, and life!💜