11

I'm so sorry I havent updated in so long T.T ive been busy and going through shit, but hopefully I'll get back on track!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the car rolled to a stop, Yoongi was volting over the seats and ripping the door open. He ran as fast as he could into the dorms, hearing the members yelling at him.

And most importantly, Jimins running footsteps right behind him.

"Yoongi! Stop running right now!" Jimin shouted at Yoongi back, just a few feet in front of him.
Yoongi, on the other hand, felt like Jimin was breathing down his neck, just waiting to jump on him as soon as he slowed down.

So, he sped up till he reached his room, barreling into the luckily slightly open door, turning around and slamming his full body weight on it to keep it closed.

But, he didn't weight much, and Jimin was right behind him.

"YOONGI! open this goddamned door!"
Yoongi slid down the door as the pounding and pushing got worse, the door sliding open. crying into his hands and shaking, he said
"You're gonna hurt me again! I cant do this Jimin, I really cant!"
Jimin froze When he saw Yoongi like that.
Pale and on the floor, shaking and crying, hiding behind his arms, waiting for what he thought was inevitable.

"Yoongi,,,, I just want to talk about this, please..."