13

Jimin launched at Yoongi and pinned him to the ground, holding his wrists and leaning over him.

"I know it's not nothing Yoongi,now fucking tell me, or else."

"O-or else what J-jimin? Nothing that y-you can do is g-gonna hurt me more then t-these last few months ha-have."
Yoongis eyes looked dead as he said this, not a spark of life aside from the tears rolling down his face.

Jimins heart dropped, but before he could say anything he noticed his clenched hand and grabbed it, tearing his fingers away from the little black thing Yoongi tried so hard to keep.

"Yoongi.... Is this a blade case? I swear to God if you relapsed I'm going to-"

"Yes. It-its a blade case. I h-hold onto it alo-alot. As a c-comfort thing"
Yoongi really, really hoped that Jimin believed him. If he didn't, well, Yoongi was in deep trouble. He didn't know what he would do if Jimin found out.
Jimin himself might even not care, because why would he care about Yoongi, he hasn't in a long time.
Or so Yoongi thought.

As Yoongis mind whispered terrible things to him about what the group would do, Jimin stood up and walked out of the room, the blade case still in hand.

He walked to his and Namjoons shared room, sitting on the floor and resting his back on his bed and started staring at the case.
He remembered this case. They found it when they found Yoongi in the bathroom years ago, crying and covered in cuts, his arms and legs bleeding so much and so, so skinny that they almost took him to the hospital, but he bargained with then to stop cutting if they didn't take him. This little black case was sitting next to him, Jimin vaguely remembers someone taking it and throwing it away, along with the blade Yoongi had.

And so Jimins thinks, where did Yoongi get it from?