7, pt. 2

Yoongi stuffed the pancake into his mouth as fast as he could. Who knew when he was going to eat again.

His mind wandered for a moment at that thought. 'should I even eat anymore? I'm fat compared to everyone else. This chub at my waist is disgusting.'

Then Jimin yelled for everyone to hurry up, so Yoongi jumped from his spot on the couch, realizing that the other members were already by the door.

He grabbed his phone off of the coffee table and ran out the door, almost running into Hoseok.

"Watch where you're going asshat" Hoseok gave Yoongi a look that could wilt flowers, and Yoongi shied away, backing up in fear.

Hoseok just turned and got into the car, motioning for Yoongi to follow. As yoongi poked his head inside the van, his heart dropped. The only seat left was next to Jimin. Jimin already had a sick grin on his face, and Yoongi knew that it was gonna be bad.

"Yoongi get in the damn car already!" Jungkook yelled, grabbing Yoongi's wrist and pushing him into the backseat.
Jimin looked away as Yoongi fell hard on his side, his hipbone colliding with the hard edge of the seat. Yoongi winced but quickly scrambled up into his seat, not wanting someone to hit him for being to slow.

Well, someone did.

Jimin, for the second time that morning, punched Yoongi in the stomach, but this time worse, over and over again, Yoongi curling in on himself with very hit, until he suddenly stopped and looked out the window.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, waiting for another hit, and when he saw Jimin staring out the window, he tried to sit up again, scooting to the very edge of the seat, as far away from Jimin as he could get.

He leaned his head against the cold window, slowly falling asleep.

Twenty minutes later, he awoke to whispers from the two youngest.

"He deserved that. He's so gross Hyung, I don't want anything to do with him."

"I know Jungkookie, but he's part of the group, we cant do anything but be mean to him. Though, Jimin does go a little far..." Taehyung replied to Jungkook, voice fading even more as he got to the end of his sentence.

Yoongi opened his eyes just enough to see Jungkook shrug and roll his eyes.

'they'd be better without me. I'm dragging them down'

------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, sorry for not updating in like a year😫 ill try to update this story way more often. I was going through some things this past year that kept me from writing, including some writers block, but hopefully ill be back on a good schedule soon! Your encouragement will help me a great deal, so don't be afraid to comment! Also, if any of you know of some books like mine, id love yo read them! Have a good night, day, month, and year everybody💜💜💜

495 words