5.

Layla's POV.

"Layla!" I heard Cami yell as she knocked for probably the 20th time on my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked blankly.

"The door's locked." She said.

"With good reason."

I could faintly hear her scoff which caused me to chuckle.

"Are you seriously locking doors on me in my own house?"

I simply shrugged, not caring that she can't see me.

"You know I'm gonna keep on knocking until you actually open, right?"

I rolled my eyes, getting up from my bed because I knew that she really was gonna keep knocking. And I wasn't planning on being annoyed today.

"Well?" I asked as soon as I opened.

"Get dressed, we're going out."

I shook my head, "No. I'm not feeling well. I think I ate something I shouldn't have."

"Oh, what a shocker, you have an excuse." She said, her tone laced with sarcasm. A laugh escaped my lips at how pathetic I actually am at lying.

"Cami, I came here to chill and just relax." I groaned. "Not to go out every night."

"Every night?" She raised an eyebrow. "The last time you went out was a week ago to a party I forced you to attend, which you hardly enjoyed."

"Exactly why I shouldn't go out. I get bored easily." I shrugged.

"Layla, you can't be introverted as a toddler, be introverted in high school and then be introverted now. That's just sad and pathetic."

She walked to my closet and picked out an outfit for me before leaving me to take a shower.

After about an hour later, I walked downstairs to find her already there and ready to head out. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion when I saw two mini suitcases, with one looking too much like mine.

"What are those?" I asked, eyeing both her and the suitcases next to us.

"Stuff. Our stuff."

"Yeah I know but what's the deal? I thought we were just going out?"

"We are." She said, grabbing both the suitcases and headed towards the front door. "But we're going out for a week. Maybe two."

"Wait, wait a minute." I stopped on the doorway, placing a hand on my hip as I  watched her make her way to her car, swiftly putting our stuff in the boot. "Why am I hearing about this now?"

"You said you're here for a vacation and that's exactly what we're gonna do. We're gonna put our feet up, literally. Now close the door and come on, we don't have all day."

I let out a loud groan before locking the front door and jogging to her car, getting in the passenger seat.

"This better be good Mila, I swear. Or else-." I warned, fastening my seat belt.

"Oh can you relax for once?" She cut me off. "I mean, what's the point of being away from the parents if you're not gonna use the opportunity to actually have some fun?"

Well, if you put it like that.

I didn't protest because now that I think about it, that was a very valid point. With that, she reversed out of her driveway and drove to wherever it was we were headed. And this time, I wasn't so against it.

~

"No fucking way." I breathed out as I stepped out the car, turning to look at Camila who simply grinned at me.