Introduction

Emerson Davis is a 17 year old girl who's life is hell.
Emerson lost her mother a year ago,in a car crash they where both in but Emerson survived.

Her dad blames Emerson for the death of his wife and resorted to abusing her to get out his anger. He would hit, kick, punch, cut her, he would leave her to starve and shout horrible insults at her. Until one day a neighbour saw what was happening and called the police leading to the arrest of Emerson's father.

Emerson suffers from severe Anxiety as well as depression and issues with self harm, which she deals with in her own way. She has tattoos here and there and a few piercings, she smokes weed, a habit she picked up to get rid of her pain and relieve her stress. You could say she is a closeted Bad Girl.

Emerson gets sent off to live with Holly and Mike Cassidy, (family friends) and their 8 sons.

The Cassidy Boys fall for Emerson and each try to help her, but they don't know about her past or her baggage, can they help her though her Anxiety, depression and overall Miserable Life? Will Emerson let them help her?

CHARACTERS

Emerson Davis - 17

Kate Davis - 48
Tom Davis - 49
Holly Cassidy - 47
Mike Cassidy - 48

Ethan  Cassidy - 23
Sawyer Cassidy - 21
Daniel Cassidy - 19
Chris  Cassidy - 18
Jamie Cassidy - 17
Luke Cassidy - 16
Jacob Cassidy - 16
Parker Cassidy - 6

****Cast coming soon****