33:\\ Stolen Kisses

Tyler

I woke up with a single thought on my mind. I didn't understand why she was who I was thinking of when beside me lay a beautiful Amy Bloom. She'd definitely blossomed since when she was younger. She was the depiction of the ugly duckling who became a beautiful swan.

I remember it was the transition from freshman year to sophomore year when she got her braces off finally and Amy actually got hot.

I was hung over out of my mind and my brain hurt like hell. I looked around the living room of Violet's house. She was the raven-haired girl who worked at the drug store and sold me some Dior red nail polish all that time ago. She was so beautiful. As soon as my eyes flew to her, they were immediately met with Aaron's glare. I hadn't even realized the doofus was even awake.

"What?" I mouthed in his direction. He simply shut his eyes again.

"Damn I've got the worst hangover in all of history," Aaron said, I glared at his loud voice, watching the girls open their eyes. We all had fallen asleep on Violet's living room floor.

Violet looked at me and I looked at her. It was a silent moment before she turned her gaze to Aaron.

"I hate you." were the first words she mumbled out of her mouth as a sly grin appeared on Aaron's features. His hair was a mess and I hoped mine didn't look like that. He held her in his arms.

"No, you don't. You said so last night when you were screaming my name." He smirked as my eyes widened along with Violet.

"You make it sound so bad... I was yelling at you." She rolled her eyes and stood up, stretching as she walked into her kitchen. "God, you're so annoying."

I snickered as I watched Amy's blonde hair sway beside me, she was finally waking up.

"You're all so freaking loud." Amy groaned, tossing her tangled hair over her shoulders and sitting up. She looked like she had a killer hangover. Aaron stood up and disappeared from my sight as he followed Violet. Last night was wild and I'm actually grateful that it happened. It was quite the insight into the world of Violet and Aaron.

"FINE!" Violet had had it with Aaron and gave into his obnoxious demands. He wanted her to 'let loose' as he called it and let the bad energy out. Whatever that meant...

Aaron's smile stretched from ear to ear as he stared at her. He looked at her like how I looked at Amy. Did Aaron love Violet? I don't recall them even knowing anything about each other or spending time with each other. But then again, what was he doing at her house?

"Can you people hurry up? I'm sick of carrying these." Amy groaned, setting the drinks down on the table. "Are we playing truth or dare or what?" She walked into the kitchen, completely blind to the privacy that Aaron and Violet were seeking, but I was tall enough to see past the small area that covered them.

"Yes," Aaron declared, walking out of the kitchen with Violet by his side.

"You're my greatest curse," Violet said, staring at Aaron as he led her to a seat on the carpeted floor beside her wooden coffee table. I wondered what that meant but for the two seconds the thought came, it passed and silence overcame us until Amy opened her big mouth. I loved her.

"So are we gonna play a game or what?" She leaned into my side. We had bought 3 small bottles of straight vodka and one of champagne, "truth or dare? The cliche bottle game that everyone does."

"I'm game," Aaron said. I looked at Violet as she rolled her eyes; I would be annoyed too if I was stuck next to Aaron.

"Let's get this over with." Violet groaned.  She stood up and grabbed a few random cups from her kitchen, I'd left shot glasses in my car, but it didn't really matter what we drank out of.