5- Leipzig

I watched Steve from my position behind a bunch of boxes run out towards the helicopter.

It was just a ploy to get Stark to come out and show himself.

Just like he expected Stark sent an electromagnetic pulse at the helicopter successfully short circuiting it.

Steve stopped as Iron Man and War Machine both flew in.

"Wow it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Iron Man asked War Machine as his helmet retracted into his suit.

"Definitely weird." War Machine replied.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist. He's behind all of this." Steve said to him.

A dark figure blotted off the sun as a man dressed in a black cat suit jumped into view next to Cap.

Black Panther, Cap had told me about him. Dangerous, well trained, well skilled, vibranium armor.

"Captain." He growled.

"Your highness." Cap nodded.

"Anyway. Ross gave me thirty six hours to be you in. That was twenty four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony said walking around War Machine.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve said to him.

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony said to him.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony. I can't."

"Steve." Black Widow said coming up behind him. "You know what's about to happen, do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

Steve looked at her before turning back to Tony.

"Two on four." I said coming out of my hiding spot with my hood up behind Black Widow. "I like those odds."

Natasha turned around to face me.

"Who's this guy?" Tony asked confused.

"Carter, been awhile." She said to me.

"Nice to see you too Natasha, how you been." I said smiling at her.

Steve turned back towards Tony.

"Alright, I've run out of patience." Tony said bringing his hands to his face. "Underoos!" He yelled.

A man in red and blue spandex leapt from his cover behind some boxes and shot some sort of webbing from his wrist pulling Steve's shield to him and webbing Steve's hands.

"Nice job kid." Tony said to him.

"Thanks. Well I could've stuck the landing a little better it's just new suit, it's nothing. Mister Stark it's perfect." Spider-Man said to him. "Thank you."

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said to him. 

"Okay." Spider-Man started. "Cap, Cap, Captain." He said saluting. "Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah we'll talk about it later."

"Hey everyone." Spider-Man said waving.

"You've been busy." Steve said looking at the kid.

"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony started. "Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't want to leave. A safe place! I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Steve looked disappointed. "You did that when you signed."

Tony grew frustrated. "Alright we're done. You're going to turn Barnes over you're going to come with us now, because it's us. Or a squad of JSOC guys with no compunction about being polite."