10- New York

Meanwhile. . .

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you." Tony Stark said as he and his fiancé jogged through the park.

"You're rambling." Pepper said to him.

"No, I'm not."

"You lost me."

"Okay, you know how you're having a dream and in the dream you gotta pee."

"Yeah."

The couple wore almost matching outfits as they were finishing their usual morning run.

"Okay. And then you're like oh my god. There's no bathrooms what am I going to do? Oh someone's watching, Oh I'm going to go in my pants."

"And then you wake up in real life and you actually have to pee." Pepper said to him finishing what Tony was trying to say.

"Okay." Tony said.

"Everybody has that."

"Right that's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos last night I dreamt we had a kid. It was so real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, why was his name?"

"Right." Pepper said smiling.

"Morgan! Morgan." Tony said coming to his answer.

"So you woke up..."

"Naturally."

"And thought that we were..."

"Expecting." Tony concluded.

"Yeah." Pepper said trying not to laugh.

"Yes?" Tony asked.

"No." Pepper said coming to her answer.

"I had a dream about it. It was so real." Tony said defending himself.

"If you wanted to have a kid." Pepper started as she untied the sweatshirt that was around his neck. "You wouldn't have done that." She said tapping the arc reactor on his chest.

Tony immediately went to defend himself again. "I'm glad you brought this up. Cause it's nothing. It's just a housing unit for nanoparticles."

"You're not helping your case. Okay?"

"No, this is detachable. It's not a.." Tony started but was cut off by Pepper.

"You don't need that." Pepper argued.

"I know I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us.. and future us' and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closest. Instead of you know..."

"Shirts." Pepper said shaking her head at Tony.

"You know me so well."

"God." Pepper groaned.

"You finish all my sentences."

Pepper shook her body. "You should have shirts in your closet."

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Winston." Tony said referencing Pepper's ring as she chuckled.  "Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you."

"Yes."

"I will." Tony said as they kissed.

The sound of a portal opening filled the air and a man stepped out next to them.

"Tony Stark. I'm Dr. Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." He said to the couple.

Tony and Pepper stared at him like they saw a ghost.