11- Scotland

Scotland. . .

"So there's a 10:00 am to Glasgow.. which would give us more time before you went back." Wanda said to Vision as they walked through the stone streets hand in hand.

"What if I missed the train?"

"There's an Eleven."

"What if I missed all the trains?" Vision asked her as they stopped in front of a small shop. "What if this time I didn't go back?"

"But you gave Stark your word." Wanda said confused.

"I'd rather give it to you."

"Well, there are people who are expecting me too, you know." Wanda said to him.

Vision squinted at her. "Are you talking Captain Rogers, or the teleporter?"

Wanda took a step back shocked, she stuttered her words for a moment. The first year she had been gone, Carter had been constantly trying to get in touch with her through burner phones but she never bothered to pick up.

Was it out of fear?

Or was it because of Vision?

She didn't know why she never, tried to reach out again. Especially after the second year when he had completely stopped trying.

She regretted it.

She had given him her word that she would be back, and she never did.

A feeling of fear ran through her as she wondered how he'd feel when he saw her again.

"I haven't talked to Carter in years, so obviously Steve." She said playfully pushing Vision.

"But we both made promises." She said thinking about the promise she had made to both Steve and Carter.

"But not to each other." He stopped talking for a minute before grabbing her shoulders. "Wanda for the two years we have stolen these moments, and, and." Vision said stuttering.

"You know what I'm just going to speak for myself and I think, it works."

"It works." Wanda replied smiling.

"Stay. Stay with me." Vision said to her.

Wanda's face turned to worry as she looked at the tv behind him.

A breaking news story was playing as scenes from the New York battle appeared on the screen. It then switched to the headline "Tony Stark missing."

"What are they?" Wanda asked.

Vision peered in. "What the stone was warning me about." He grabbed her hand and kissed it as he took steps back. "I have to go."

"No. Vision, if that's true then maybe going back isn't the idea." She argued.

"Wanda, I.." Vision started as a blade suddenly pierced through his back and he was lifted into the air by an alien.

Vision returned to his normal green and red form as the man with the spear tossed him to the side.

Wanda immediately went on the offensive but was shot in the back by an energy beam from another alien.

The man with the spear pressed it into his head trying to pry it from Vision. Wanda appeared in the cracked glass of the store from where she had flown through. Balls of red appeared in her hands as she blasted both aliens backwards.

She used her immediately to hurl herself and Vision through the air.

"The blade, it stopped me from phasing." Vision said as Wanda leaned him against a wall.