Chapter 2: Almost Confessing.

Rocky: Ok, so here's the Plan, Tomorrow, for most of the day, Marshall, you will keep Chase occupied, and then Ryder, you call Everest and ask her to keep Skye occupied. Then, while Marshall and Everest keep Chase and Skye busy, the rest of us will set up a blind Date for them in the Lookout. When Marshall brings Chase to the Lookout, and when Everest brings Skye to the Lookout as well at the same time, we will lock the lookout doors.

Marshall: Wait, Wouldn't they get mad at us?

Rocky: Trust me, they'll thank us later.

Ryder: That's actually a very good plan Rocky, and don't worry, I won't tell Chase or Skye a thing about this either.

Meanwhile...

Chase had been thinking for a long time, and finally, Chase had made up his mind, to tell Skye how he felt.

Chase: Uh, Skye, can I tell you something? (Nervously)

Skye: Sure, but you sound Nervous, is everything okay? (Worried)

Chase: Sure, of course I am fine. It's just that.., well.., there is something that I wanted to tell you for a while.., and,.. I have been struggling to tell you this for almost 6 Years.

Skye got really Nervous, but excited at the same time.

Skye: (To Herself) No Way! Is he going to admit his feelings for Me?

Chase: But please, whatever you do, please don't get mad when I say this, I don't want to lose you as a Friend too.

Skye got more Nervous.

Skye: Come on Chase, just spit it out! (Impatient)

Chase: Ok,..,Well...

Just then, Ryder called Chase and Skye in their Pup-Tags.

Ryder: Ok, Chase and Skye, you 2 can come back to the Lookout now.

Chase: OK Ryder, Sir! (Call ends and Chase sighs), Guess I'll tell you another time.

Skye: (Sighs) Yeah, it's fine, you can tell me Tomorrow.

After a while, Chase and Skye came back to the Lookout, all the other Pups were watching "Apollo the Super Pup".

Skye: Hey everyone.

Zuma: Hey you 2, your just in time!

Rubble: Apollo the Super Pup is about to start!

The Pups then started watching Apollo the Super Pup, but Chase and Skye were determined to find out what the others were talking about, so Chase asked Marshall and Rubble.

Chase: So, what have you been talking to Ryder about? (Curious)

Rubble: Uh.., Nothing. (Nervously)

Chase: Come on you 2! You excused me and Skye from hearing you guys, there has to be something that you guys are hiding from me and Skye.

Marshall: No, Chase, Trust us, it was nothing.

But Chase still didn't believe his friends, and he just gave them a glare and Continued watching.

Chase: (To Himself) I'll ask them Tomorrow.

After a while, Skye tried asking Rocky and Zuma.

Skye: So, what have you guys been talking about behind our backs?

Zuma: Oh, it wasn't anything really.

Rocky: Yeah, Ryder just needed us for a simple Mission, that's all.

Skye was confused, but continued watching anyway.

Skye: (To herself) That's strange, Usually Ryder calls all of us for a Mission, just in case. Oh well, I'll talk to Chase later.