Chapter 21: Epilogue (The End)

All the Pups went to the Beach.

Cap'n Turbot: Hey Pups, looks like you've won and... (Sees Skye)

Cap'n Turbot and Francois then fainted when they saw Skye was still Alive, and all the Pups laughed at this, as Chase and Skye were still smiling at each other.

Skye: Hey, Charming Prince, your it! (Tags his nose)

Chase: Oh, Your on! (Chases after her)

A few Months later...

It was now a Few Months later after the battle with Swift, and the PAW Patrol has now been reformed with Cap'n Turbot being the Constructor. The Lookout was rebuilt, and most of the Equipment was back, and best of all, Sweetie was now a Member of the PAW Patrol, and she took Rocky's place and job, and Everest stayed with her old Job, and took Zuma's as well for the Aquatic Rescues.

Chase: The PAW Patrol is back!

All the other Pups: (Bark and Howl)

A few Years later...

All the Pups were now Adults, and Chase and Skye were having a wedding and were getting Married.

Skye was getting ready in her dress, and Everest and Sweetie were helping her.

Everest: Oh, Skye, you look really beautiful.

Skye: Thanks Everest, this is the Happiest day of my life.

And Chase was getting ready in his Tuxedo suit.

Marshall: Are you ready Chase, to marry the Pup you love?

Chase: You bet I am.

Later, Chase was at the alter, and Everest walked Skye down the isle. And Chase just looked at Skye, smiling big, about how Beautiful she was. Skye then made it up the stairs, and she stared at Chase's handsome brown eyes, and Chase stared at Skye's Beautiful Magenta Eyes as Mayor Goodway got ready for what to say.

Mayor Goodway: Chase, do you take Skye, to be your Wife, and promise to love and respect her?

Chase: I do. (Smiling)

Mayor Goodway: And Skye, do you take Chase, to be your Husband, and promise to love and respect him?

Skye: I do. (Smiling)

Mayor Goodway: Then, by the power invested in me, I know pronounce you, Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride.

Chase and Skye then kissed passionately, and everyone cheered, Skye then tossed the bouquet and Sweetie caught it, and Sweetie looked at Rubble when she caught it which made Rubble blush red. Chase and Skye were also blushing a lot, they were shaking a lot, but managed to get through the nervousness. They headed with all of the other Pups to Jake's Mountain, along with Cap'n Turbot, Francois, Jake, Carlos, The Princess of Barkingburg and The Earl of Barkingburg. Carlos was now feeling much better, and Jake, The Princess and Earl were all talking inside of the Cabin.

Jake: I have never seen anything like this.

Carlos: Me neither, but those 2 are meant for each other.

The Princess: Certainly, I am very happy for those 2.

The Earl: And I don't think it will be long before the other 2 Pup Couples get married too.

The Earl's Statement made everyone in the room laugh.

Meanwhile...

The Pups were outside, which was now nighttime, and all the Pups were looking at the Stars, Chase, Skye, Marshall, Everest, Rubble and Sweetie all looked at each other and smiled.

Skye: I am really glad that all of my best friends are here, even though we still lost some.

Chase: Yeah, but we are going to make it through, and we have to make our Friends that are up there proud, by doing our best for the PAW Patrol!

Then, Chase and Skye, Marshall and Everest, and Rubble and Sweetie kissed passionately, and then looked at the Stars.

Chase: Ryder, Rocky, Zuma and Tracker, when It is our time, we will join you as well, and we will see each other again soon.

All the other Pups nodded and Howled for their Good Friends who passed away too.

Everest: Hey, who wants to go inside and watch T.V with the others?

All the other Pups: I do!

All the Pups then went back inside the Cabin, and started watching T.V together with the 6 of them, and with Cap'n Turbot taking care of them, and Chase being the Leader, and now that Swift was taken care of, all of the Pups Knew that everything was going to turn out alright from now on.

The End.

Author's Note: Here are 2 really Popular Chase and Skye Tributes that I found on the internet.

Author's Note: So this is Now the Ending of this Story, what did you think of it? Did you love the Happy Ending, let me know in the Comments and please Vote on every Single Chapter including this one. And I will continue writing PAWsome Fanfics. Hope you guys enjoyed, Peace!