Chapter 9: Pupnapped.

That Night, in a base somewhere outside of Adventure Bay, the Pup who is now revealed to be Sylvia, was the one spying on Chase and Skye, and she found the secret  base of Swift, and walked inside.

Sylvia: So, your the Pup that I heard of.

Swift: Hey, how did you find my Secret Base? No visitors are allowed!

Sylvia: Calm down, you might agree with what I am about to say.

Swift: I don't care what it is! Just get out before I hurt you!

Sylvia: It has something to do with Chase.

Swift then stopped walking around his base when Sylvia mentioned Chase's name.

Swift: You know my Brother? (Surprised)

Sylvia: Me and him used to be dating, but he broke up with me.

Swift: I don't want to hear your sad story, why do you need me?

Sylvia: I want you to get rid of the Pup he is now dating.

Swift: Oh really? What's her name?

Sylvia: Her name is Skye, and she is the Aviator Pup of the PAW Patrol.

Swift thought about Sylvia's offer, Swift really wanted to Kill Chase, not his Girlfriend, but he knew, killing Chase's Girlfriend would also really make Chase sad, the way that Swift felt when he was younger. So, either way, it could be a Win Win Situation for him.

Swift: Fine, I will help you, but under one Condition!

Sylvia: Ok?

Swift: You have to do everything i say.

Sylvia: Fine, I will.

Swift: Alright, let's do this.

Swift: (To Himself) Finally, I will get revenge on Chase, I took care of Chase's Parents a long time ago, and Chase was dumb enough to believe me that they were in a Car accident. Well, I don't care what Sylvia thinks, I might keep Chase alive a little bit longer than Skye, but I will kill him eventually.

Then Swift and Sylvia left their base, and were on their way to Pupnapp Chase and Skye.

Meanwhile...

It was now Morning In Adventure Bay, and again, as usual, Chase was the First one to get Up, and he woke up all of the other Pups, but, to his Surprise, he didn't find Skye in her Puphouse.

Chase: Skye? (Worried)

But then, Skye came from behind and Surprised Chase.

Skye: Hi Prince.

Chase was frightened, but turned around and realized it was just his Girlfriend.

Chase: Oh, you scared me. I thought something happened to you.

Skye: Don't worry Chase, I am fine, I just woke up early today, that's all.

Chase: What time?

Skye: 4 Am.

Chase: You woke up at 4 AM? I woke up at 5 AM.

Skye: Well, to be honest, the reason why I didn't sleep is because i have been having nightmares.

Chase: Really? You could have just came by to my Puphouse.

Skye: I didn't want to disturb you.

Chase: What were your nightmares about?

Skye: I dreamt that the Lookout Exploded with all of us in it. It was a Scary nightmare.

Chase: I am sure it was just a nightmare, nothing more, but if you ever feel afraid, you can come to me, my Angel.

Skye: (Smiling) Thanks my Sweet prince.

Chase and Skye then kissed.

Ryder: Ok Pups, time for your Breakfast!

The pups then rushed over to their breakfast and of course, Rubble was the First every time. After they finished eating, they had to Rescue Cap'n Turbot, because he accidentally fell off of his flounder, and his boat was driving away by itself. Cap'n Turbot was rescued, And after a while, They managed to round up Cap'n Turbot's flounder and return the boat safely to him.

Cap'n Turbot: Thanks Ryder.

Ryder: No problem, whenever your in trouble, just yelp for help.

The Pups then started to go home, but Chase and Skye wanted to stay at the beach.

Chase: Uh, Ryder?

Ryder: Yes, Chase.

Chase: Me and Skye want to spend some time alone in the Beach, can we hang out at the beach for a little while?

Ryder: Hmmm, well, I don't see why not.

Chase: Thanks Ryder.

Chase then gave Ryder a lick on the Cheek and Ryder chuckled and Chase and Skye went to the beach and were watching the sunset.

Skye: The Sunset looks really beautiful, thanks for asking Ryder if we could stay here.

Chase: Your welcome, Princess.

Skye: Uh, Chase, can I ask you something, and please don't get mad at me for asking?

Chase: Sure what is it.

Skye: If you ever do decide to get back with Sylvia, would you tell me.

Chase: Are you kidding me!? Of course I would tell you. I would rather suffer in the moment than live a lie with you. But I promise you, that I only have eyes for one Pup, and that is you.

Skye: Awww. Thanks Chase, your the best.

Chase and Skye then continued watching the Sunset together and were about to kiss again, but then, from out of nowhere, Swift came from Chase's back, and covered Chase's mouth and starting to choke him, and at the same time, Sylvia came behind Skye's back and covered her mouth and also started to choke her, Chase and Skye struggled to get out as hard as they could and tried their best to scream, but it was no use, Swift and Sylvia were holding on very tight, and were much stronger than both of them, and eventually, Chase and Skye's eyes started to get weary, and they started to fade, and stop struggling, until they passed out. Then Swift and Sylvia left go off the holds of off Chase and Skye.

Sylvia: Ok, this is our Perfect time, let's kill Skye now!

Swift: No!

Sylvia: What!? That was the Plan?

Swift: We will kill her eventually, but just not right now, for Now, let's take them to my base, tie them up, talk with them for a while, and then, we can kill Skye.

Swift: (To Himself) And also Chase.

Sylvia: Fine, but if they somehow escape, then it's your fault if that happens.

Swift and Sylvia then Carried Chase and Skye's helpless bodies unto their own Vehicles, and they drove them to Swift's own base, and put them in a Secret room and tied them up to a metal pole.

Swift: Now, all we have to do, is wait for them to Wake up.