Chapter 10: Investigation.

Meanwhile...

It was now becoming night time, and the Pups were watching T.V, unaware of what happened to Chase and Skye earlier, and some of them, were starting to get worried.

Zuma: Hey, Have any of you wondered why is it taking so long for Chase and Skye to come back?

Marshall: Hmmm.., your right, they should be here by now.

Everest: I will tell Ryder.

Everest then went to the Lookout balcony and found Ryder.

Ryder: Oh, Hey Everest, what's wrong?

Everest: Skye and Chase have not returned from the beach yet, and we are starting to get really worried about them.

Ryder: They haven't returned back yet? (Surprised) I will try calling them.

Ryder then tried Contacting Chase and Skye, but there was no answer.

Ryder: They're not answering! I will check the Lookout Parascope.

Ryder then looked through the Parascope, and he didn't see Chase or Skye anywhere at the beach.

Ryder: I don't see them at the beach either.

Everest: Do you think something happened to them? (Worried)

Ryder: Don't worry, we will get to the Bottom of this. No Job is too big, no Pup is too small! PAW Patrol, Get in your Gear!

The Pups: Ryder needs us!

The Pups then all got into their uniforms, and formed up.

Ryder: Pups, you all know why I called you. Chase and Skye are missing, they are not at the beach, and they are not answering their Pup-Tags!

*The Pups gasped*

Rubble: What do you think happened to them?

Ryder: I don't know, but I do know that we have to find them quick, they might be in danger! Rubble, I will need you to look for Clues and Tracks on the beach!

Rubble: Rubble in the Double!

Ryder: And the rest of you Pups, I need you to help Rubble in searching, it's all paws on Deck! PAW Patrol, is on a Roll!

Ryder then slid down the Pole, and The Pups also slid down to their own slides, and got into their vehicles, and headed towards the Beach, to start Investigating.

After a while...

Ryder and the Pups had finally arrived at the beach.

Ryder: Ok, Rubble, Rocky, and Tracker, start looking for Tracks.

The 3 Pups did so, and Tracker found something.

Tracker: Ryder, I found some Paw prints.

Ryder: Great Find Tracker!

Tracker then sniffed the Paw Prints.

Tracker: Okay, these 2 Paw prints are definitely Chase and Skye's, but here are another 2, and I have no clue what they are.

Rocky: I think they are 2 Different Pups, and one of the Paw Prints actually looks very similar to Chase's paw prints.

Zuma: Do you think that one of the Pups is related to Chase?

Rubble: Well, Chase did tell us about a lost brother he had, do you think that maybe he had something to do with it?

Ryder: I don't know, but I think your right, let's start searching all around town.

But Ryder and the Pups didn't know that Sylvia and Swift's base were outside of town, not inside. And Ryder and the Pups started to look everywhere, First at Town Hall.

Mayor Goodway: Oh, Hello Ryder, Why are you and the Pups out here so late?

Ryder: 2 of our Pups, Chase and Skye, are missing.

Mayor Goodway: Oh my goodness, I hope they are alright, Good luck finding them!

Ryder: Thanks Mayor.

After no luck finding them at Town Hall, Ryder and the Pups then went to look for them at Katie's Pet Parlour, but they were very careful not to wake up Katie, since it was probably around Midnight.

Rocky: Nope, no sign of them here.

Ryder: (Sighs) Let's keep searching.

Ryder and the Pups then started searching around Farmer Al and Yumi's barn.

Tracker: They are not here either.

Ryder and the Pups then finally decided to look at their last possible destination, the Dock for the Ships, and Cap'n Turbot and Francois, were out stargazing that night.

Cap'n Turbot: Oh, Hi Ryder, Hey Pups!

Ryder: Hey Cap'n Turbot and Francois, have you 2 seen Chase and Skye?

Francois: Well, me and Horatio (Cap'n Turbot's real name) have seen those 2 Lovebirds a few hours ago, but when we came back here from sailing, we didn't see them, so we assumed that they went back to you.

Ryder: Well, they never did, and now they are missing.

Cap'n Turbot: Oh, I hope they are alright.

Ryder: Me too, anyway, Thanks for trying, see you guys later. (Sighing)

Cap'n Turbot: Bye.

Ryder and the Pups then made it back to the Lookout, without any evidence, and Marshall and Everest started to cry, because now they were extremely worried for their best friends, and were now scared that they might be dead. Ryder and the other Pups started to comfort them.

Rocky: Don't worry you 2.

Zuma: Yeah, I'm sure they are alright, we will find them eventually.

Ryder: Ok Pups, it's time for bed.

All the Pups then went to their Puphouses and went to bed, however, none of them were able to sleep much, because of how worried they were about Chase and Skye, they were just hoping that they were alright and nothing bad happened to them.