Chapter 8: A Mysterious Pup Spying.

It has been 1 Month passed, and Chase has finally completed recovering at the hospital, and was Ready to do his PAW Patrol duties again, and Ryder and all the Pups, especially Skye, gave Chase a very warm welcome back, as Skye got into her Boyfriend's paws and gave him a big Kiss.

Chase: Thanks for making a Party for me.

Ryder: Your welcome Chase.

Zuma: It was the least we could do for one of our PAW Patrol Pals.

Chase: So, Marshall, how have you and Everest been doing while I was recovering?

Marshall: We have been doing very well so far, and we are very happy together.

Chase and the other Pups: Awww...

Chase: Well, I am happy for you 2, Hey, who wants to go out and Play Frisbee?

All the Pups: I do!

All the Pups went outside and played Frisbee, and Ryder threw it, and Zuma went to catch it, but he bumped into Everest and Tracker, then, Marshall and Rubble bumped into each other as Well, and when Chase was just about to catch the Frisbee, Skye jumped under Chase, and caught the Frisbee in her mouth and she landed in Chase's back.

Skye: Got it!

Chase: Nice Fetch!

Skye: (Smiles) Thanks.

Chase and Skye remembered the time when the same thing happened a while ago, after they rescued Rubble from being trapped in a Rockslide, but since they were together Now, they weren't shy and didn't mind what happened.

All the Pups were having fun, and Chase carried Skye on his back for most of the time.

But little did they know, that there was a Female German Shepherd Pup who was spying on Chase and Skye from a small distance away.

?: (To herself) So, this is Chase's New Girlfriend? How could he dump me for a Pup like her! I have to find someway to make Chase get back together with me, but how?

The Pup then got an idea.

?: Wait, Chase told me about a brother he had named Swift, I will try to find him, and somehow convince him to help me get back Chase. Even if it means Killing his Girlfriend, I would do that. (To Herself)

The Pup then left from the bushes, but Chase heard the Pup leave.

Chase: Wait a Minute! I heard some rustling in the bushes.

Everest: Maybe someone is in there.

Ryder then checked that Bush.

Ryder: Nope, no one was there.

Chase: Ryder, I definitely heard something, maybe it left. Maybe someone was spying on us.

Skye: Chase, your being too sceptical, there's No need to worry, no one is going to go after or hurt us, right?

Chase: (Looks around) Yeah, your right.

All the Pups then went back into the Lookout, but Chase still felt that he and Skye particularly were being watched, and Chase began thinking about a Pup that he used to date before he even became a Member of the PAW Patrol, and it was a Pup named Sylvia, Chase and Sylvia used to love each other very much, but broke up because Chase found her very Aggressive towards others, and almost Killed someone because of her anger, and used to get easily jealous whenever Chase was looking at other Girl Pups, and Chase was only hoping that wasn't the Pup who was in that Bush. But then Chase thought to himself.

Chase: (To himself) Nah, I don't think Sylvia could go that far with something like that, could she?

Skye: Chase, is something bothering you?

Chase: (Back to Reality) Huh? Oh, no it's nothing.

Skye: Are you sure, because you look worried?

Chase: (Sighs) I have to tell you something, but we have to go to somewhere more private.

Skye: OK.

Chase and Skye went to the Pup Park.

Skye: Ok, Chase, what is it?

Chase: Well, there is another thing that you don't know about me.

Skye: Really? Why didn't you tell me about?

Chase: Well, I didn't want to say this because I didn't want you to get worried, but if you want to really find out, then I will tell you. Well, before I even became a Member of the PAW Patrol, there was a Pup that I used to date.

Skye: Really? Who was it?

Chase: It was a German Shepherd Pup named Sylvia, she and I used to love each other, but my feelings for her drifted away after a while.

Skye: Wasn't that the Pup who competed against you in the Herding Competition? And why?

Chase: Yes, that was her. And Because she started to get really Aggressive, she started to hurt every Female Pup that came close to me, or I even just looked at.

Skye: Woah, Okay, that's really Aggressive.

Chase: I know, and when I told her that we needed to break up, she had a hard time accepting it, and she even threatened me that she would hunt me down and the Next Pup who became my Girlfriend.

Skye: That's me, right?

Chase: Yes.

Skye: I am scared, what if she wants to seriously hurt you or me? (Worried)

Chase: Don't worry Skye, I will protect you with everything I've got.

Skye: Really? Thanks Chase. (Nuzzles him)

Chase: Your welcome, I've always got your back, my Angel.

Skye: Thanks my Charming Prince.

Chase and Skye then kissed again.

Chase: Let's head back to the Lookout and try to forget about Sylvia.

Skye: Yeah, I agree.

Chase and Skye then went back to the Lookout, and they watched Another episode of Apollo the Super Pup, and after a while, it was bed time again.

Ryder: OK pups, Time for bed!

All the Pups then went to bed, and Chase and Skye gave smiles at each other, and so did Marshall and Everest before they fell asleep in their Puphouses.