THREE

NIGHT had fallen. There was no one around. Diana thought about this all day, and she had reached a decision.

She took a long breath, eyes fixated on the Great Tower in front of her; the tower that kept the gifts the Seven gave to the amazons. And then she jumped from the cliff to the tower, her body almost flying through the night. She reached her hand and managed to grab an exposed block of rock right on time, laughing as the adrenaline rushed through her veins; just until it broke.

Swinging her arms madly as she began to fall, Diana couldn't help but, scream, trying to find a place to hold onto, but there was none; and that was when her hand broke the tower, her fingers smashing the rock with such strength that it turned to dust. And gave her a place to stop her fall.

Frowning, she looked at her hand sank in the rock, not knowing how exactly she had done that. She was strong, she knew it. But apparently she was stronger than she thought. Testing this theory, she raised herself a little bit and hit the rock with her free hand, seeing the tower break with ease.

Smiling in awe, Diana began her climb, her hands digging holes on the tower walls, until she managed to reach the top. Without wasting any time, she got in, walking fast in the treasure room.

The first gift from the gods she saw was the Lasso of the Smith, which she took, knowing she would need it in Man's World. By its side, there was a shield, Valyrian stone, indestructible; something she would also need.

Without wasting anytime, Diana jumped all the way down to obtain what she really needed, at the bottom of the tower: where the Godkiller was, inside a golden spiral.

That was what she was here for. The weapon made with the power of the gods themselves, that could finally end the Night King. With reverence, Diana entered the golden spiral, eyes on the sword, and took it, almost sensing its power.

Smiling, she turned and left the room; only to stop again when her eyes fell on the sacred amazonian armor, glowing with red, gold and blue

Smiling, she turned and left the room; only to stop again when her eyes fell on the sacred amazonian armor, glowing with red, gold and blue. It almost called for her.

Well, she would need a set of armor too.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Jon Snow did not sleep well. Not only he couldn't comprehend his own death and resurrection, but the queen's decision to not let him leave Themyscira kept him awake until the sun was beginning to shine in the horizon. Truth was, Jon didn't know what to do now.

He wasn't a prisoner. The cave they left for him didn't have bars or a locked door, but he was being watched, he knew that, but they didn't restrain him or tried to confine him to one place. That still didn't change the fact that there was no way out of the island unless he stole one of their ships, it wasn't like he could swim back to Eastwatch. And even if he got his hands on one, he didn't particularly know where he was, who knows how long his body drifted into the sea, as the weather of paradise island he currently resided in was no where near the icy nature near the Wall. So even if he tried to steal a ship, chances were he wouldn't get far. That's without counting that he didn't have supplies for the trip or any way to get them unnoticed.