TWO

JON Snow was in trouble. He didn't know who these people were, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know their allegiances. Could he have fought, tried to escape? The short answer was no. The long? He was in an island in an unknown place, no means to get away, injured and outnumbered.

His willingness to cooperate, however, didn't mean he understood what was happening in the least. The women, had taken him to some sort of throne room; a very beautiful place, built on the edge of a mountain, with three spiraling thrones in the end and a corridor full of chairs on both sides.

Just where in the seven hells was he?

All observed him judgementally, save for the woman he first laid eyes upon when he awoke, who looked at him with eyes brimming over with worry for him.

As his grey eyes roamed around each and every figure surrounding him, Jon noted that they were all women. All whom were wearing what seemed to be armor that left little to the imagination. As he kneeled there before the stairs of the throne, his eyes widened when he saw the lasso binding him beginning to glow a bright golden color.

The ropes were really hot.

The woman who seemed to be their leader, and his savior's mother finally spoke after she was done scrutinizing him. "I ask once again, who are you?"

"My name is Jon Snow." Said man's eyes widened as those words had left his lips without his control, he wanted to stop speaking at that point, but something was wrong; the ropes around him seemed to grow hotter and the words just came out from his mouth. He sealed his lips in an attempt to keep the words that seemed to forcefully want to escape his mouth, but the more he resisted, the more that lasso seemed to literally burn the truth out of him. "AND I AM A BASTARD"

The Amazons flinched at what the man had just yelled. Diana pursed her lips at the realization that whatever the man had just yelled seemed to cause him a great deal of pain.

"What is that thing?" He asked, wondering how in the seven hells that a rope can force him to speak his inner thoughts.

"The lasso of Hephastus compels you to reveal the truth." The Princess softly explained, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"It is useless and painful to resist." Menalippe added as a warning. Jon Snow's lips parted at what they just stated, a magical rope that can force people to tell the truth? But then again he's just recently seen the Night King resurrect thousands of dead wildlings, so who was he to wonder.

"That is not what I asked, Jon Snow."

"Whoever you are, you're in more danger than you know." Jon warned, referring to the White Walkers and the Army of the Dead.

The Queen continued her interrogation, not minding the man's words. "Why are you here? How did you reach our island?"

"I was in the Night's Watch, I served as Lord Commander." The bearded man looked back at them, eyes wide at what he had just said, incapable of stopping now, he sighed, wondering what the point was to resist such a powerful object that caused him immense pain.

He paused briefly wondering if he's even still their leader if they'd conspired to kill him.

Queen Hippolyta nodded for him to continue. All of the Amazons knew of the Wall and the men sworn to guard it.

"I made a deal and helped the Free Folk, the vast majority of them at the very least... As no Lord Commander has done before. We boarded ships and sailed them to Eastwatch by the sea and gave them passage and my word that no one would harm them within the walls. Finally we had reached an agreement." Jon took a long breath, his mouth doing the talking pretty much on its own.