V -live

Weeks have passed since you've first moved into the Bangtan house. Everything is better than it used to be. They treated you like you deserved to be treated and you started to develop feelings for one of them.
"Hey (y/n) let's do a v live. So our ARMY knows about you." Jimin said. "Oh um okay sounds good let me go change real quick," you say. On your way back you can hear the live start and Jimin is at loss of words when he sees you.

"Um (y/n) you look really pretty

"Um (y/n) you look really pretty." You hear Jimin say and when you enter the room you see the other boys smiling at you. "So guys what do u want me to do since this is kinda my first time in front of an audience?" You asked shyly. 
"Well hello everybody we have a new member as you can all see. Her name is (y/n) and she sings and dances really good." Namjoon says to the live. "Could you sing for us first then dance for us after to show them what you got," Jin said. 
You sang this.

This is what you danced to

<yo I love this video watched it 5x>
The boys were at a loss of words and got jealous when you had another man dance with you. You get up losing your balance a little bit but Jin caught you. "Heh, how was that? Was it convincing enough?" You asked shyly. You just felt arms wrap around your body and it shocked you cause everyone was quiet.
"We loved it and the audience loved it. You're amazing (y/n)." The boys said. "I think that's enough camera for me today I'm starving. Can I cook please!?" You asked stretching since it was night time.
Reluctantly they agreed and you cooked them your famous Chicken Lettuce Wraps and for dessert, we have Chocolate Moose Cake.

You all finish eat and looked up to see that everyone's plate was empty. "Did ya'll like it?" You asked hoping so. "It was actually delicious, we loved it!" Suga said. "Goodie, guys Imma clean up and head to bed," you say and finished cleaning you changed into this.

 "Goodie, guys Imma clean up and head to bed," you say and finished cleaning you changed into this

《 The shirt will actually be the same but in the boy's size so it kinda hangs off your shoulder》

You go back to you and the boy's room and they notice you wearing Tae's shirt. "Um, (y/n) why do you have Tae's shirt?" Namjoon questioned.

"Um... I found it on my bed so I thought I would wear it, it's very comfy and it smells good. It's kinda big I know but at least I'm wearing a bra." you finish saying with a laugh.

------------ a few hours later-------

You wake up from your slumber and it's 3:00 am you walk to the kitchen to grab a snack and when you turn around you get the life scared outta you. You get up and noticed it was Tae still half asleep. You thought " He's really cute and he let me wear his shirt and heh I smell like him now." You smiled. You were brought back to realization, by Tae hugging you. You were shocked at this sudden movement, but couldn't help but melt in his embrace. You felt somewhat at ease and protected around him. Yeah, you feel protected around the others, but you felt guarded and loved when you were around him. You even thought that maybe the one you have felt far is right in front of you as we speak.