Who is the Kidnapper?

Taehyung kept asking around, but no one had seen you. He couldn't believe this. He thought it was his fault like maybe if he kissed you, you'd kiss him back. But he just made you feel scared. Taehyung didn't know about your past or your old love and what had happened. 

------With you ------

You started to wake up and you could feel yourself moving, And you started freaking out because you didn't recognize the vehicle or the surroundings. you couldn't talk due to your mouth being tied with a thick rag and it was hard to breathe.

Yout started to move around which let the driver acknowledge that you've woken up.

"Ah, you're finally awake. I plan to take good care of you."He said simply and you couldn't say anything besides feel scared. you realized who it was by his voice which made you even more scared. 

----With Yoongi----

"Guys I have a signal of where she's at, but she's on the move," Yoongi says.

"Where's it say she's at?" Rapmon asked worriedly.

" It shows she's on Chungmu - ro," Yoongi says.

They headed straight to where you were. It wasn't far from the house.

----With You-----

You were lifted out the car and were brought to a room you didn't quite know what was going on but the last thing you remember was you being cuffed with chains to the wall the rag being taken off your mouth and the 'stranger' tearing away your clothes. (don't fret she doesn't get raped) 

You look to see your abusive ex-boyfriend Zachary (I'm using my abusive ex-boyfriends cause he was really abusive towards me, don't worry he was sent to prison and he's still in prison)  it shocked you seeing him. No one has heard from him in years. Everyone thought he was dead or worse. 

"Why.. are you doing this?" You asked scared. "Because... you were mine and you left me... no one ever leaves me," he said sadistically. 

He looked at you with those same eyes you remembered that day. Those devilish eyes, those murderous eyes. Those eyes that scare you till this day.

----flashback----

You were always happy with Zachary, always happy. But you had to deal with his abusive side, you always put on a fake smile and he believed it.

"hey, (y/n) let's go eat I wanna treat you," He said smiling. You loved it when he was nice. You loved it and had a great time together, but when the day comes to an end you tell him "Zach, I'm tired let's go home." This made him angry and it was never good when he was angry because you knew what was going to come.

Next thing you know, he's hitting you, beating you, throwing you in the streets. And he would hot you hard enough to make you bruise.

You decided to leave him, and he said "Okay, that's your choice. But don't come crying to me when you have no one to go to or live with or take care of you.

----Flashback Ends----

You feel tears falling down your face and hear a large metal door slam open. You look up to see all the boys running towards you and then their faces turn red but that doesn't stop them from saving you. 

"Thank god you're okay, (Y/n), Suga and Taehyung said as they untied the chains from your wrist. As they did that they noticed all the bruises and red marks on your body. Namjoon had covered you with his hoodie. 

"Why did you do this. Who are you?" Jin asked hiding you.

"Oh, my dear (y/n) why have you kept me hidden from these boys? Is it you didn't want them to know? Or is it you're afraid of the past?" He said trying to get under your skin. 

While he kept talking you just coward behind the boys and wouldn't let go of Namjoon. You couldn't take it anymore, so you stay hidden.