Alone Time

When Taehyng kissed you it di shock you. So, you needed time to yourself for a bit you would let Jimin and Suga in but if Tae tried to come in he couldn't cause Namjoon was barricading the door from him.

With you -------

"(Y/n), you and Tae are flirty so why are you acting like this?" Jimin asked. You couldn't help but let tears fall. "Because I don't want what happened to the last person who kissed me to happen this time," you say pulling your knees to your chest.

Suga knew you longer than the others and you felt safer with him but you couldn't look at Tae right now. "guys, I wanna go out tonight, but I need to go by myself this time." They looked at you like you were crazy. "Guys, it's okay if I need one of you to pick me up I'll call, please I need time to myself," you say. 

They both let out a breath, knowing that they wouldn't get through to you."Just tell the others that I needed to go do something." you say changing into a dress. 

"Don't you think that's kinda short (Y/n)?" Suga said. 

"Ha, it's not like I'm gonna get into a person's pants

"Ha, it's not like I'm gonna get into a person's pants. Don't worry I'll be fine, but if anything happens I have you on speed dial," you say.

You make a way to sneak out and go to a bar and to cool off but you didn't expect to be followed on your way home, and you didn't know how to protect you.

You decided to call Namjoon.

Y: H-hey NJ...

NJ: Hey what's up?

Y: Could you tell one of the boys to pick me up, please.

NJ: Did something happen?

Y: I think someone is following me. you turn to look and you see a shadow.

NJ: Where are you?

Y: Um, Baker Street.

NJ: I'm gonna send someone find somewhere safe go to a public area where there's a lot of people, I have Taehyung coming to get you.

Y: Okay

NJ: And keep your phone on you.

You were walking towards a park that had a bunch of people there when suddenly you were grabbed and got light-headed.

-------With Tae----

"(y/n)!" He waited but didn't see you.

"(Y/N)!"He yelled out, but no signs.

he called up the guys.

T: "Guys, there's no sign of her."

NJ: What u mean, She said she was headed to a public busy place.

T: I asked around and showed pictures of her but no one has seen her

S: NAmjoon didn't you say she was being followed?

NJ: Yeah, and she has her phone on her.

J: So track her phone

S: I'll track her knowing I'm the one who only knows how to track

T: I'll keep asking around

-----End call--------