A Week Later

WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY GET A LITTLE SAD
---------------

Zachary has been arrested and has been sentenced20 years in prison, due to Kidnapping. You were still uneasy and couldn't go anywhere without one of the boys with you. You were too scared to go anywhere without the company. They all agreed to stay by you.

-----Big HIt Studios----

"Guys, I have a new song I wanna try out if that's okay with you. I'll be in my studio." You say walking away.

(this is what the studio looks like)

(pretend it's you in the video, and you already recorded video and ik there's a guy singing but let just say its a friend)

While the video was being made and you were in it you let all of your emotions out, because that's what you felt. All of your emotions came bottling up and you let it out. You posted the video and let it be. Boys saw your video as soon as it uploaded. 

Taehyung was outside of your studio and you cried.  He decided to come to check on you and when you hear the door open you lookup trying to dry your eyes. But the tears just kept coming and you couldn't stop them. You saw that it was Taehyung and you ran up to him and hugged him.

 You saw that it was Taehyung and you ran up to him and hugged him

"Tae... Please don't let me go. I'm sorry I ran off like I did when you kissed me," you say crying into his shoulder.

He just held onto you and pet your hair. You look at him and decide to kiss him and he kissed you back. You hear the door open and see the rest of the boys and they hugged you and wouldn't let go of you.

----Couple of hours later----

You decided to workout and told the boys they could tag along if they wanted and of course, Tae said yas. You arrive at the gym and went straight to the treadmill and started running you had Billie Eilish playing. You were happy and decided to grab lunch at Tropical Cafe ( I don't think South Korea has this I doubt they do, but it's my favorite place to go after I workout)

The rest of the day you just spent with Tae and the boys and you couldn't be happier.