New Hit

The next morning arrives and you and Tae are still laying in bed. You woke up before Taehyung and went change into one of his shirts. You didn't care that you only had a bra shirt and underwear on, the boys were like family.

(Just imagine the shirt is Tae's shirt pretend you're not in those shorts)

You walk in the kitchen to the smell of waffles being made. You look to see the others up and feel Namjoon hug you and you fall into the hug. "Good Morning everyone." You say smiling and yawning. They all look to see you wearing one of Tae's shirts. And tell you good morning as well. 

You go grab yourself a cup of coffee and try to wake up. "So, (Y/n)..." Suga says which makes you look at him with sleepy eyes.

"do you want the rest of the members to hear your song?" He asked. " I told them about it and they wanna hear it."

"I don't mind cause I'll post it in a few," you say going lay back down they all noticed your Lacey Pink underwear and you turn around you see all their faces are cherry tomato red. "Guys, it's not like you haven't seen me like this before," you say with a smirk.

--------Hours later----

They all come back and Taehyung woke up to listen to your song. Now they are discussing why you made this song. You tell them the back story, about how when you were younger you were lost and abandoned by your family and friends and you weren't loved by them and when your exboyfriend faked his love towards you. It made you cry, and you let your tears fall and Jimin came to hug you it made you smile, knowing that they all cared and loved you. 

You decide to post it on Youtube, and within 2 hours it hit the Top 10 list on there.

You walked away from the room and went on the balcony to take a breather and put on some music and felt a shadow behind you. 

"Hey beautiful, what are you listening to?" He asked taking a headphone.

"Just a song I really love to listen and relax to.." You say turning around and hugging him.

(I love James Bay songs, especially when he does an acoustic version)

He hugged you back, "Hey I got a surprise for you but you gotta close your eyes and follow me the boys are waiting," he said.

"Okay, but wait how did you know where I'd be?" you say as you take his hand. You both go to Suga's studio and you look to see your video in the #1 spot on Youtube and you couldn't believe your eyes. You pinched yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming. And you weren't. You couldn't help but cry tears of joy and smile at the thought you are capable of doing this.

"Congratulations (Y/n), You did it." They all Hugged you and what happened to you next was a surprise.

Taehyung kissed you and it shocked you.

(just pretend it you two)