First Song

The next morning arrives well really it was morning already but you and Tae were too tired to make it back in the room so you both crashed on the couch. You were awoken by the sunlight and you look at the time it was around 7:30 ish so you decided to make your famous  Blueberry Pancakes with Medium Roasted Columbin Coffee. 

As soon as you finished preparing breakfast you went and get ready for the studio, cause Suga told you yesterday that you could both start writing down lyrics for your first song. 

You decided to wear this

You come back from getting ready and make you some coffee and feel one of the boys wrap their arms around you

You come back from getting ready and make you some coffee and feel one of the boys wrap their arms around you. "Good morning, Jin," you say. (remember that all the boys are playful with you)

"How'd you know it was me?" He laughed as you turned around holding your cup of coffee. "Hmmm, let's see  I think your height gave it away and your arms." you smiled. "There's breakfast if you're hungry and fresh coffee, my specialty. You're welcome in advance." You said taking a bow. 

The others are still sleeping you can wake them but careful waking Suga." He said in a warning tone.  "Okay dad." you laughed. Yo walked up to you guy's room and notice Yoongi on his left side so he was facing the doorway. You silently walked over to his making eye contact with Namjoon. He was telling you "no, stop (y/n)." "Namjoon, go eat your pancakes they're getting cold hurry cause Jin and the others are down there," you tell him. 

You set your coffee down on the nightstand and looked at how peaceful Yoongi looked and you smiled. You took a deep breath hoping it wasn't a mistake to wake him up. Because you know how much he loves his sleep.

You poke his cheek and he started to squirm some, so you stopped and waited, then you did it again, but when you went closer you were pulled into his sleeping embrace. You started to blush at how close you both were. Soon enough he woke up and looked at his arms noticing he was holding you. 

"S-sorry, (y/n)," he said blushing and getting up. "Why are you dressed like that?" He asked. "Oh, you don't remember, do you?" you asked. He looked at you like a puzzled puppy. You sighed. "you said that you and I could start working on my first song, so get up and eat." You said, pulling him with you and grabbing your coffee.

-------Hours later--------

You and Suga both arrive at the studio. "So, (y/n) what kind of song did you have in mind?" he asked. You handed some lyrics you jotted down when you and Tae were up early.

------------Flashback-------

You look up to see Tae's perfect features and couldn't help but smile. You both look at each other as you graze his arm. You see him biting his lips. It's late in the night of dawn so who knows what will happen. The only ones who know will be you two. You grab Tae's hand and bring to the sofa, we tried to go to our room but we were just too tired. So we kinda crashed there. Dealing with the song I opened up to him. I felt safe and at home. You told him why you wanted to do that kind of song. And he accepted it and helped you. After about 30 minutes of writing, you both crashed on the sofa, you looked like this.

(Just pretend this is you and Tae)

------Flashback End--------

"Hello, earth to (Y/n). Are you ready to go write it?" Suga says snapping you outta your trance. "Huh, oh yeah. Let's go," you say. You start to sing along with the song, and you could feel your emotions come and you let out a sad gasp and Suga looks up at you and hugs you.

(Just pretend it's you and Suga hugging)

He asked you whats happened, and you tell him the whole story, expect the incident that happened last night

He asked you whats happened, and you tell him the whole story, expect the incident that happened last night. "Okay, Dry your pretty eyes and we can take it from the top. You both have one last hug. This time this one lasted longer. Suga to you is your brother, you can always talk to him and he'll cheer you up by making funny faces and that's the same for J-Hope.

-Night Time-

"(y/n) Are you ready to head back home?" Suga asked. "Um, yeah let me just grab my stuff," you say as you grab your stuff. You enter the vehicle with Suga and sleep started to hit you. You put your head on Suga's shoulder to sleep and he didn't mind. This is what ya'll look like. 

(pretend it's ya'll)

As ya'll get home Suga picks you up Bridal style and carries you to your room and J-Hope sees you and yells "Hey guys-" he was cut off by Suga shushing him and pointed to your sleeping body which was adjusting itself

Suga was gonna put you in your bed but he would've had to climb stairs and he didn't wanna wake you so he put you in his bed. As he layed you down you curled up in a ball and felt empty so you opened your eyes and reached out towards him. 

"Could you get Taehyng, please Suga." You asked. He smiled, "yeah. I'll be right back" and he leaves with that. A few minutes pass and you went lay in Tae's bed cuddling up to his pillows. You hear the door open and look over to see Taehyung and you smiled.

With that, you both went to sleep.